So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Finally JWN can get back to being a nice place for recovering XJW's (and stimulating political debate with ignorant Libertarians).

• TD
    TD

Ren,

I would never have suspected that you were a Douglas Adams fan

--Good luck in all your endeavors

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i'm not a hypocrite. And i'm not a liar.

my story holds it's own.

yours smells.

i'm not taking the politically correct road, and not seeing you for what you are

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Josie, let's discuss the trinity :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol you are so bad

• minimus
    minimus

Ren, I never got your convoluted "reasoning" but I think you shall return.

Your comments show JWN welcomes everyone and can actually bring a person closer to the Watchtower Organization. Who woulda thunk??

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Good luck reniaa....Life is more important than any message board....

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

I tend to think she'll be back too. For whatever reason Reniaa needs this outlet. She'll be back, very likely under one of her other guises.

I personally don't believe anything she says when it comes to her personal reasons for doing this or that. I never bought her story about being an ex-jw considering going back to the Witnesses and I don't believe it now. Any sincere truth seeker with half a brain would see the real truth about the WT religion after spending a few hours at a site like this. She either doesn't want to see it or is intellectually incapable of seeing it. Either way, she's a perfect fit for the WT cult imho.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bye, bye to all who must leave for whatever amount of time. I am not leaving. *raspberries* to those who are disappointed. Still love you anyway.

Love ya, Mzz. Reniaa. Admit it, doll. You know you love us. We are a good influence on you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev9RGHAVytU

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Reniaa: I will miss you. While I didn't agree with some of your statements, I value and respect your right to make them, here or anywhere. Go in peace and, please, drop back when you feel like it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit