So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Good riddance. Although I doubt she'll be gone for good. Attention whores like Reniaa need their daily fix in order to function. However, I would fully support her going back to the Kingdumb Hall, as they need more brainless twits like her to make up their numbers.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    And where is your partner Spike? LOL

I just thought I would mention before the conspiracy nuts go wild Spike managed to get his account deleted last night, this has absolutely no connection to Reniaa,

Good luck reniaa, you are welcome back anytime. Ignore the petty spiteful comments on this thread, some people just cannot tolerate a differing opinion.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Good luck reniaa, you are welcome back anytime. Ignore the petty spiteful comments on this thread, some people just cannot tolerate a differing opinion.

BTS

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

That is correct, Isn't one from Canada while another is from England?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Spike RIP, what happened?, what a coincidence though, Reniaa and Spike go in the same day

• isaacaustin
  • yknot
    yknot

Reniaa........ Godspeed on your personal spiritual journey. I hope you are able to make peace with the WTS and should you decide to pop back in ever so often then all the better.

.....kinda sad about Spike, not sure what was the final straw for his deletion but I hope he seeks out professional help to get his life on the right track instead of falling victim to the thought of doing more in the KH as therapy.....

Vaya Con Dios ...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

At least this door will never shut.

Goodbye

P.S. I think Spike needs his own goodbye thread. Yeah yeah yeah, I know he's been booted off but someone else could start it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I thought Angharad said Spike got his account deleted, not that he was booted? That indicated voluntary by Spike.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well this Spike talk is off topic and kinda disrespectful *gasp* to Reniaa's Goodbye.

Damn, now I'm doing it

Spike didn't say goodbye, Spike got his his account deleted, nuff said...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit