So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I wish you the best... One should respect that for some being a JW is the right and sincere thing to do, whereas for others it would be uthinkable.

Leaving is a tough stance, going back might be impossible for some....

I met a little baby girl in Africa called Reniaa recently, then I thought of you.

May you find peace.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

reniaa, our fish don't smell, the WT's does. don't make us feel guilty

Truth should stand on its own, under all scrutiny. your truth smells as bad as rotten fish when scrutinized against: science, history, language and every day mathematics (2 + 2 = 4 not 5).

good riddance and take spike with you (you're the same)

• undercover
    undercover

Well, bye

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

My thoughts exaclty DeCheech. Great minds think alike.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I love the Tombstone reference!

• undercover
    undercover

LOL Burns...I figured out of everyone here, you'd get it for sure...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

"Smells like somebody died" :-)

• undercover
    undercover

"Jesus, Johnny..."

• crapola
    crapola

Did'nt you do this once or twice before?

• freeman
    freeman

Goodbye Reniaa,

All the best to you, may you find peace. And to help you find peace here is a short list of things to avoid:

1.) Independent Thinking. The Watchtower has explicitly said that this should be avoided at all costs, and if you wish to have a measure of peace in your new witness life, I suggest you take heed.

2.) Do not dwell on the fact that part of your donations to the Watchtower is being used to pay hush-money to victims of child rape. Also don’t think about some of those Watchtower donations being used at least in one case to pay for a defense lawyer of an already convicted child rapist directly by the Watchtower Society, defending him against further child rape charges.

If you just follow this advice you may have a measure a peace in your new or renewed Witness life. And if you can return to the Watchtower knowing about point #2, then God help you.

Freeman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit