So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• reniaa
    reniaa

Here is a goodbye thread for people who have decided to move on and leave JWN. Posting a message for everyone or just some.

• reniaa
    reniaa

I will be the first

I am leaving for personal reasons outside of JWN this time so it will be for good. I have finally made a full commitment to going back to the witnesses.

And this site and being a witness don't really work, It is for people that are leaving but not for people that are going back.

I want to leave on a positive note and say that I have learned a lot. JWN has challenged my bible knowledge and I have examined my deepest beliefs and found a deeper love of Jehovah and his son Jesus I never knew I had and for that I am truly grateful.

Psalm 51:10

Thank you simon for your support and williness to allow me to be heard despite the mockery of others.

Take care everyone, may Jehovah guide your hearts back to him.

Reniaa

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

s'long reniaa. I'm in the process of going back too, but I will continue with my studies and hope for changes within the JW organisation. I think I'll probably spend less and less time on JWN and will eventually leave too

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

(((((((Reniaa)))))))

Take care

Chris

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Take care Reniaa.

MM.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Thank you

quietlyleaving, mickey and chris and to anyone else who replies.

Reniaa

• four candles
    four candles

God be with you Reniaa x x

• Chalam
    Chalam

Well Reniaa, I have brought you plenty of scripture in the past so I will leave you with this for your journey...

1 Peter 2:4-8 (New International Version)

The Living Stone and a Chosen People
    4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says:
    "See, I lay a stone in Zion,
    a chosen and precious cornerstone,
    and the one who trusts in him
    will never be put to shame." 7 Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe,
    "The stone the builders rejected
    has become the capstone," 8 and,
    "A stone that causes men to stumble
    and a rock that makes them fall." They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for.

Hopefully I will see you in the New Jerusalem :) All the best, Stephen
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

All t' best ren

I will miss you, in spite of how frustrating and annoying you seem to others, I like to see all perspectives of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Remember, wherever you go and whatever happens in your life, God has His hand on you.

Blessings and peace to you and yours.

'Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind' - Dr Seuss

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

While i am sure you will be back as you have done this before, i tell you good riddance from the bottom of my heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit