So long and thanks for all the fish.

by reniaa 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

passwordprotected:

"Reniaa and Spike have quit at the same time?"

Why not...? They both started at about the same time. Both 'ex-jw's' at the same time. No reason or logic at the same time. Circular reasoning... despite intelligence -- at the same time.

Why not tire out -- at the same time ?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow its amazing how many times something can be posted and people will just ignore it SPIKE WAS BOOTED OFF THE FORUM AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RENIAA LEAVING !

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

So Reniaa is going back to that bogus book publishing company ( JWS ), shame isn't when humanity looses people like that.

It makes me wonder if certain people suffer from a lack self worth or low self esteem to let themselves be enslaved by such blatant

corruption and willful deceit such as is with the WTS Corporation. Such a pity , such a waste.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Strange Reniaa and Spike left at the same time?

No doubt, Spike was the catalyst for Reniaa's leaving!

Seriously though, why was Spike "booted off" Angharad?

All the best,

Stephen

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

In all honesty and seriousness that I can muster on this topic...

I can't imagine Reniaa fitting in at the Kingdom Hall any better than she did here. In spite of her "Jehovah" this and "organization" that, she'll be on the outs with the congregation before long, for one thing after another. She seems to thrive on negative attention and arguments. She'll probably be partaking next Memorial.

But that's just my impression and opinion.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Meanwhile Tottenham and Chelsea battle it out whilst Birmingham bring in Tainio and Williamson joins Pompey.

Poor Portsmouth.

Video at 11

• moshe
    moshe

You are , so-oo right Billy- but , if she is happy in the KH, then I am happy for her, too. 99.9% of the public thinks the KH is a mistake, but the only time a JW would care what the public thinks is on TV , on the "Who wants to be a millionaire", show.

• Satanus
    Satanus

She sounds like a loser.

S

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Reniaa,

You know that when the blinders finally come off, we will be here and we will support you

LD

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness/TR0SA0IP96TTI5MOB/p3

Chikkie: Update on Reniaa- She flew to Calgary to meet Spike Tassel. After a period of time Spike snapped and attacked Reniaa. She is in the hospital, although the extent of her injuries is unknown. Spike was arrested and apparently has a history of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit