The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Why are there locks on the doors of convience stores that are open 24 hours a day ,7 days a week?

Does Satan own a company that provides locks for convience stores,open 24 hours a day 7days a week?

When you purchase a "TV Set"...............How come you only get one?..

........................OUTLAW

Did your father raise you as a stupid person, or did you do that all on your own? I do not keep track of what companies your father owns so perhaps you should ask him yourself.

A lock was creeted for "outlaws" or those that break the law. If all people were honest and pure in heart there would be no need for locks.

If you purchase more than one TV set, like for instance "two" you will get more than one.Unless of course you find a 2 for 1 special. I guess your father neglected to teach you mathematics as well........

the faithful slave

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

SoM, You're no Terry Pratchett (who's a lot more fun to read and makes a hell of a lot more sense)

The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Terry Pratchett
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Did your father raise you as a stupid person, or did you do that all on your own? ..Moony 1

I do not keep track of what companies your father owns so perhaps you should ask him yourself..My mom was a Good Jehovah`s Witness!!..

Are you suggesting MoM had Sex with Satan?

I know my Mom and Satan dated for a while,but she never had sex with him..

It`s in the Bible!!

A lock was creeted...Your spelling is terrible..Satan is a bad speller too..Did Satan teach you how to spell?

for "outlaws" or those that break the law.

If all people were honest and pure in heart there would be no need for locks...Locks are also good for keeping crazy people out of your house..

Or..

Keeping crazy people locked up..

Putting locks on convience stores that are open 7days a week 24 hours a day is crazy..

You will need a lock on your door to keep the person who made that decision out of your house..

If you purchase more than one TV set,like for instance "two" you will get more than one.

Unless of course you find a 2 for 1 special...The word "Set" implys there is more than one..So..If you buy a "TV Set" you should get more than one!!

I guess your father neglected to teach you mathematics as well..In Canada,we learn math in school..Dad was at work so he could`nt come..

the faithful slave

Are you aware.. People who cannot comprehend Sarcastic Humour have a greater risk of Dementia..(Insanity) The inability of being able to comprehend Sarcastic Humour,is one of the first signs of Dementia..(Insanity) And.. Bad spelling drives my cat Crazy!! .............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That "set" part cracks me up! lol How stupid.

• megs
    megs

That's one angry kitty kat!!!!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

here is another angry kitty. I gather from the so called son of man, he has a lot of issues that can't be settled in a forum. Yes I said you need help with your mental health, because sir you are delusional, and have grandiose ideals, these are prime components in a person who suffers from certian kinds of mental illness. I said I wasn't trying to be mean or cruel and that still stands.

You seem unable to except critism or any hind that you could be perhaps wrong. If you are so sure that what you believe in is so right then why aren't you sitting in the headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses and telling the GB what they should be doing.

By the way are you related to Reniaa?? Just wondering.

one other matter I wish to address is and that is this, I don't debate the scriptures. It is futility to even try and discuss in a normal conversation with you let allow a debate, your apt to be considerably to narrow minded and arguementative.

So I have no desire to throw pearls this days.

Orangefatcat.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

a TV set consists of various components therefore it is a "set" of components.......

66.a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
    67.a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.

Components
    The RCA Dimensia and RCA Lyceum TV sets of the 1980s were early models to feature a wide variety of input/output terminals

Modern televisions consist of a display, antenna or radio frequency (RF) input (usually an F connector), and most significantly a television tuner which distinguishes it from a monitor which receives signals that are already processed. Additionally TVs almost always include speakers. Most TVs also feature many additional inputs for devices such as DVD players, video game consoles, and headphones; the most common types are RCA (for composite and component video), mini-DIN (for S-Video), HDMI, and SCART and D-terminal can be found in Europe and Japan respectively. Some high-end TVs have Ethernet ports to receive information from the Internet, like stocks, weather, or news. Most TVs made since the early 1980s also feature an infrared sensor in order to detect the signals sent by remote controls.

"You are from your father "satan". It is common knowledge among those that are familiar with the bible that anyone that acts like satan is an offspring of satan making satan their father......

I am a fairly decent speller and at times use spell checkers. At time I do not care what goes forth and do not take the time to edit what I write. A "typo" is easily had and I admit to having many. As long as you get the meaning, that is all I am concerned about. I will not waste my time in learning the English language in perfection or any other for that matter. They will all be replaced by "one" language put forth by GOD.

Again, those who say I am delutional or am in need of medical attention, prove it, or otherwise keep quiet. I could say the same for those that do not follow the scripture, you are blind and in need of someone to open your eyes for you. And I put forth in words what I do in response for the hateful speech intended to belittle me.......eye for an eye. Those who do not have anything nice to say keep your comments to yourself and move on. I have never stated I am Terry Pratchett so go read his writings if they are more interested. Why do you choose to comment on my thread Mrs. Jones? You have not posted one single intelligent comment or even suggestion. You are a follower and feed off of those that have posted before you.

So if we are all finished with the insults and name calling, I will continue with my account. Go post your negative comments somewhere else, they are not welcome on "my" thread.......

the faithful slave

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

A short time later I am laying in my bed next to my wife. I am awakened by a presence eminating from the top of the room near the ceiling and towards the foor of my bed. This presence is strong but yet humanlike. "Enter into the glory of you Master" are the first words that I sense in my heart and mind. I am immediately taken through periods of my life and great fear is placed in me for that which was found to be umworthy. On the otherhand I am raised in great love for that which I was found to be worthy. Jesus Christ is bringing me great fear and love while he is passing judgment on me. I am in fear at times of being found unworthy in the end but find relief as I am finally found to be worthy of my master.

A cold night out and I am summoned to make my way outside to meet my master in the heavens. In my belief at that time, I am anticipating joining with Jesus Christ in the heavens upon transformation. As I patiently wait outside I begin to feel my heart pound and feel the same warmth throughtout my body. I am thinking, this has to be it. I suddenly feel a breeze and from the eastern sky I see the clouds drifting in my direction. I suddenly see many visions, some of demons being cast to the vicinity of the earth. And then I feel great fear as I feel that an enormous mass of water is coming in my direction. At a far distance I here an automobile screech as if it had been taken under by the water. I then grown fearful and walk back into the home tring to think of my way out from the massive water approaching me. I read the bible in order to see what the scripture has to say. In time I am brought relief finally realizing that it was a vision. I then feel in my heart that the city of New York had been flooded and the all of the tall buildings had disappeared.
    to be continued.......
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh your poor wife. You are so delusional and nothing we say to you on this board is gonna make a bit of difference. You don't think you need help but you do. Even saying that was for not.

Oh well...

Here's a link for anyone interested in descriptions of delusions:

http://www.minddisorders.com/Br-Del/Delusions.html

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

My "poor" wife was actually a witness to what people would call miracles......The Almighty GOD was preparing me for what I was soon to see, which were many visions of demons. Keep in mind that a "spirit" is invisible and do not appear as they are depicted as that you see on televison or in a movie theatre. The film "The exorcism of Emily Rose" closes related to what I actuall saw on the faces of many many people.

"GOD is here Stacy, He can do whatever He wants. Can you see the difference in the faces on the screen?" "Yes, their faces are really scary looking, how are you doing that?" was her reply. "I am not, GOD is doing it". Another account was when she was sitting with my family at the kitchen table. She then became in a daze and looked as if she did not feel well. Her recollection was that a guest that has joined us for dinner was doing some strange things with her hands. I told her, yes I know, it was a demon acting like if it was casting spells on us by moving their hands in an odd formation." My "poor" wife will be rewarded greatly for what she experienced in my trials.......

the faithful slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit