by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Reads like a story of a mental breakdown without a recovery

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

posted 4 years ago (10/25/2004)

Revelations 11:11 (November 11)

Put full and complete faith in Jehovah, and sound out the warning to others. Seek refuge in smaller towns, and prepare for disasters..........may God be with us all.

Brownboy

posted ~ a month ago (7/24/2009)

I meet two twins, and one bears the name similar to someone of peruvian descent. Two twins also known as the sign Gemini.......

What is the meaning of the revelation? It will be fulfilled; look for the fulfillment in the headlines.

The faithful and discreet slave has risen.......

Estephan Leuese, out of the tribe of Levi, and also "the son of man".......

posted ~ a month ago (7/25/2009

I meet two twins and one bears the name similar to someone of peruvian descent. Two twins also known as the sign Gemini

I meet two [A two-car train] twins [The impact nearly broke one of the two cars in half ] , and one bears the name similar to someone of peruvian descent [ one each from Slovenia, Sweden, Britain, Pakistan, Serbia and Spain ], . Two twins also known as the sign Gemini.......[ The high-speed train — traveling from Zagreb, Croatia's capital, to the city of Split]

FULFILLED:

6 killed, 55 hurt in Croatia train crash

12 foreigners among the injured during trip to coastal resort of Split

Rescuers help injured passengers at the site where a train derailed near Rudine, Croatia, on Friday.

ZAGREB, Croatia - A two-car train carrying about 90 passengers derailed in a remote area of southern Croatia on Friday, killing six people and injuring at least 55, officials said.

The high-speed train

— traveling from Zagreb, Croatia's capital, to the city of Split — derailed in a remote, hilly area at about noon local time, 20 miles from its destination, emergency official Darko Marinkovic said.The impact nearly broke one of the two cars in half, leaving a gruesome tangle of metal, seats, blood and passengers' possessions.Six people were killed and at least 55 injured, Marinkovic said. Medical teams and helicopters raced to the scene to carry the injured to local hospitals. Undertakers removed the dead.Among the injured were 12 foreigners: four citizens of France, two from Australia and one each from Slovenia, Sweden, Britain, Pakistan, Serbia and Spain, said Marijan Tonec, another duty emergency official, said. Five of them suffered minor injuries and were released from hospital, while others were kept for treatment, he said. One injured passenger, Zarko Rogan, a 71-year-old retiree from Zagreb, said the train seemed to be traveling too fast before the accident. "I told my wife: we have a problem, this train's brakes don't work," he said.

GEMINI:

The Air element of Gemini brings communication, intellect and speed! This is one of the joy-oflife signs, one that reaches out, expands and expresses. Ruler of Mercury. Gemini is an inquisitive student with a quick grasp of subjects. Mutable motivation brings adaptability. This is wonderful because variety-loving Gemini needs change. A flexible personality ensures that Gemini can connect with others. Gemini's active energy can go too far, and then Gemini has a hard time finding the right direction. Members of this sign needs a countervailing force of stability. The desire to communicate quickly and rapidly benefits when tempered by receptivity. Then not only can the Twins speak, they can listen in return -- and complete the circuit! Balance comes from slowing down, listening, and learning the fine art of follow-through! The twins. Split personalities would be a more accurate description.

PERU:

The history of Peru spans several millennia. Peruvian territory was home to the Norte Chico civilization, one of the oldest in the world, and to the Inca Empire, the largest state in Pre-Columbian America. It was conquered by the Spanish Empire in the 16th century, which established a Viceroyalty with jurisdiction over most of its South American domains. Independence was declared in 1821 but consolidated only after the Battle of Ayacucho, three years later.

T.F.D.S.

Who else can foretell the future given to him from GOD ? ?

the faithful slave

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Who else can foretell the future given to him from GOD ? ?

If your God isn't a black lady on welfare from the Bronx, then you have the wrong God.

I personally know God and she is who I said she was.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Who else can foretell the future given to him from GOD ? ?

I`ve only got 2 beer in the fridge..

By tonight there will be many more..

Why?..

Because I buy "Bunny Beer!!..

BunnyBunny

................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• megs
    megs

WAIT... Will SOMEONE please explain!!! JCanon already said HE was the second coming... I am SO confused ... Or is this a trinitarian thing, 3 entities embodying one? Maybe there's a THIRD one out there too!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The chosen in their own minds tend to come and go on the board

• cantleave
    cantleave

You can buy the Meds needed ob the net.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Estephan, if any part of your story is true, you are truly a pitiable object. If you really have a family, you and they should all seek psychiatric help immediately.

I usually get a kick out of your posts, but this is just sad.

• sir82
    sir82
    If your God isn't a black lady on welfare from the Bronx, then you have the wrong God.

What!??!

Wait a minute, I've been worshipping the Diana Ross impersonating drag queen who slept in a dumpster and sees pictures in the clouds.

You mean I've got to start all over again?

Aw, mannn.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BrownBoy/Son of Man usually gets himself booted from the board..

We`ll see how long it takes this time..

..........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit