The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I do nothing of my own accord.......

As I make my way into work I see everyone glued to the television in the conference room listening to reports of an attack by terrorists in the United States. Video is being played over and over again showing how the airplanes flew directly into the twin towers. And thereafter the buildings do colapse. Everyone can't believe what is happening and reports of all aircraft being grounded are on the news. It is a silent day and all around people having mixed feelings about the attacks. The rest is history.....

Within that week many people are thinking hey this might be the end and people are flocking to the Kingdom Hall where they are seeking out answers as to whether or not this might be the end. I recall having my son and daughter attend a special meeting that was held at the Kingdom Hall. And from that point on I diligently do research to see if this event was significant in bible prophecy. And then slowly I feel myself drawing closer to GOD and constantly seek out answers through prayer. Little by little I feel answers coming to me, and even immediately after I pray. I begin to see into the meaning of scriptures more easily.......

Reports come back to me of my son going on what later refers to as his walks. A strong urge or inspiration moves him and guides him. Walking barefoot through a foresty area known as the wetlands. In the dark of night and for miles he walks, he sees, and experiences many things. He remembers everything he went through, and can relay them to me so that I understand the meaning of it. And I remember as well.......

I am laying on the sofa and I am awakened with a sudden realization. I suddenly know what my son is going through. I am reassured by my inner feelings, and when I visit him in the hospital I look in his eyes and tell him, I believe you. A sudden calm comes over him as he seems relieved to know that someone is finally listening to him.

Within that same time period I become weakened and feel dizzy. And one night I drink a mixture of a common household remedy to help calm my stomach, and I then later I begin to feel like I am losing consciousness. I get out of bed with my then wife next to me and make my way into another room. As I stand up and return I slowly blacked out and feel to the floor. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion and I lay on the bed until I regain my thought process. So at that point I realize that I am bleeding internally so I make my way to the hospital. After my studies with Jehovah' Witness I am well aware of the need to avoid any blood transfusions. So I prepare some documents so that I can show to those at the hospital why I will refuse any blood. At that point I am thinking that perhaps this is my time of death so I prepare for it just in case.

However, during my time at the hospital I am talking on the phone with my wife because I had left my documents behind. There I was in arguement with those in the hospital who were insistant on giving me blood so that my organs would not fail. So I am waiting for information back from my wife and she is then tearful and frightened and actually pursuading me not to allow myself to die. She then does research as to why recieving blood does not seem bad and I felt that I could not present an argument to those in the hospital. The scriptures state that you should not eat blood of the animals and to abstain from it. There is no relation to anything medical or recieving human blood so it does not make sense. So I made the decision to allow them to administer a blodd transfusion.......

to be continued.......

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

So in time I continue to study "diligently" as to find answers from the bible. At this point my wife and I are attending the congregation of J.W.'s and this seems to be keeping my wife focused on spiritual matters. At the same time I begin posting on this forum as to my own beliefs aside from the J.W.'s first under "brownboy" and many others after my different accounts are removed. I felt this was due to the controversial information I was posting.

After the 911 attacks I noticed repeatedly how people seemed to resent me. This is because I am partially "Native American" and somewhat resemble those in the Middle East. So I reasoned upon this and thought, well I have always been Christian and people have never resented me because of it. However, now that they feel I am of the Islamic faith or muslim, they seem to hate me. It is written, you will be hated on account of my name so this is the basis for my reasoning from this point on. So my studies are directed in that mindset where perhaps it is those in the Middle East that Christ was making reference to. Then a sudden realization, is it possible that the United States is the "wild beast" of Revelations chapter 13. And even more alarming, is it possible that those in the Middle East labeled as terrorists are the "holy ones"? This was it, the 911 attacks was an attack on the wild beast and was the "death stroke". From this point on my life changed.......

2 The beast I saw looked like a leopard. But he had feet like a bear and a mouth like a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 One of the beast's heads seemed to have had a deadly wound. But the wound had been healed. The whole world was amazed and followed the beast.

As time passes by slowly but surely I begin seeing numbers and signs in one place after another. The most prominant was the number 11:11 on my digital clock. I wake up at this hour and even when I just laying there something would distract me, such as a simple gnat, and draw my attention to my clock. There it is again 11:11. What is the meaning I wonder and along with the many signs I feel inspired to relay information to my wife and also to post it where anyone else might read it. I am making an attempt to determine when exactly the world would end.......

The holiest night of all nights, when I lay there on my sofa awakened by a deep sensation throughout my entire body. I felt warmth throughout my body, and my heart begins to beat hard and deeply. I then sense a "presence" in my room and at this time I feel a deep impression upon my forehead. I then knew, I have been "chosen". A silent and most powerful being is in my presence and I immediately commanded to kneel before HIM. It is The Almighty GOD, and HE begins to communicate with me extending His deepest love to me. I sense His thoughts without hearing a thing as He relays to me that I had been chosen. My first instruction is to relay to my wife that I had been chosen. Do not allow your left hand to know what your right hand is doing I am told.......

to be continued.......

• minimus
  • snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL at Minimus!

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

The crazy dude is back.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL, again.

Sylvia

• undercover
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    when I lay there on my sofa awakened by a deep sensation throughout my entire body...
    I felt warmth throughout my body, and my heart begins to beat hard and deeply...
    Do not allow your left hand to know what your right hand is doing..

.....................Son of Man

......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

: do nothing of my own accord.......

Except toot your own horn and pat yourself on the back too much.

I would think that any genuine "Faithful Slave" would have Jehovah as his press agent and wouldn't need to brag about it.

But that's just me.

Farkel

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

OK, someone better make the call. And quick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit