The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

All of you ridiculers have to refute what I just posted proving that the future was "foretold". Otherwise your words have "no" meaning. How is it possible that a person is able to do what I proved to you that I could do. GOD puts it forth, I write it down. I will continue my story (all of it is true) and will simply ignore everyone until someone provides a "worthy" explanation of how the future was foretold. This has been accomplished time after time.......

the faithful slave

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

In other words you're just gonna talk to yourself....

Why am I not surprised?

• Girlie
    Girlie

This account reads like a poorly scripted Sci Fi or something.

• megs
    megs

Ohhh, I have flown with wings!!!! That makes me a god! Okay, they were on an airplane, but why quibble with details...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Josie..

BrownBoy usually only has himself,as his biggest fan..

Thats never stopped a BrownBoy Show in my experience..

.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

posted 4 years ago (11/11/2004)

Dear Brothers,

It is important that you act immediately. Use the information that I faxed you last night in conjunction with this letter. I will attach it again with this fax.

This is my understanding. I have weighed it out in my heart and believe it to be true.

My first inclination for Babylon the Great was the Queens area on the map. I was later misled to think that it included every large major city. Please review these scriptures and have an understanding.

It is my belief that the Queens area of New York will be flooded. [Foretold Hurricane Katrina]

The Kingdom of God

23 Then if anyone says to YOU , Look! Here is the Christ,or, There! do not believe it.24For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones.25Look! I have forewarned YOU .26Therefore, if people say to YOU , Look! He is in the wilderness, do not go out; ?Look! He is in the inner chambers, do not believe it.

I have witnessed the following as I was called out in the middle of the night. Please have an understanding.

Christ will arrive out of the Middle East in the clouds of a storm.

27 For just as the lightning comes out of eastern parts and shines over to western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

There are many dead bodies at the hands of the great eagle (United States)

28Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The clouds of a storm will accomplish the following. The stars are snow flakes will fall from heaven. (the need for warm clothing and provisions)

29 ?Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

The following scripture denotes the sign of the sun. (morning) [Tsunami] [Sun Am I] Foretold the Tsunami

I saw the floods before they happened which will be relayed to you in my account (story)

the faithful slave

• sir82
    sir82

Dude, isn't your geography a bit off?

Hurrican Katrina flooded "the Queens area of New York"?

Or does getting the continent right count as close enough?

• minimus
    minimus

Obviously, the Son of Man is a true prophet. Do not despise him for his "truthiness". Do not be misled. The Son of Man is our true Savior. He is the beginning, the end and the present. He is the real Jesus, the perfect black Son of God who may wear women's attire but is clearly no Jezebel.

• megs
    megs

Will someone post those littling bowing smilies?? I love those...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Does anyone have that cartoon pic of JC as a black man in a three piece suit with a huge afro wearing big hoop earrings?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit