The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

My "poor" wife was actually a witness to what people would call miracles......The Almighty GOD was preparing me for what I was soon to see, which were many visions of demons. Keep in mind that a "spirit" is invisible and do not appear as they are depicted as that you see on televison or in a movie theatre. The film "The exorcism of Emily Rose" closes related to what I actuall saw on the faces of many many people.

"GOD is here Stacy, He can do whatever He wants. Can you see the difference in the faces on the screen?" "Yes, their faces are really scary looking, how are you doing that?" was her reply. "I am not, GOD is doing it". Another account was when she was sitting with my family at the kitchen table. She then became in a daze and looked as if she did not feel well. Her recollection was that a guest that has joined us for dinner was doing some strange things with her hands. I told her, yes I know, it was a demon acting like if it was casting spells on us by moving their hands in an odd formation." My "poor" wife will be rewarded greatly for what she experienced in my trials.......

the faithful slave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    "GOD is here Stacy, He can do whatever He wants. Can you see the difference in the faces on the screen?" "........Son of man

Was that on one TV or a Set of TV`s?..

I`ve got 2 TV`s ..That makes it a TV Set..

And..

I can`t get God on any of the Channel`s..

....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, I shouldn't call her your "poor wife". She's a good wife for she takes her vows seriously: "To have and to hold, in sickness and in health."

• minimus
    minimus

Son of Man is truly divine.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Son of Man is truly divine.

Actually I am purely human.......divinity is for GOD.

As I pet "angel kitty" I see before me her fur changing to stripes of a "White Tiger". Upon our walls are photos of the "White Tiger" and at night I stare at the ceramic statute as GOD causes it to change form before my eye. I see the statute move while it rests upon the round table in the middle of the living room. GOD can easily manipulate any object to change its form even as a vision that only the beholder could see. He created our bodies and can control our emotions at will. This we take for granted in respects to our GOD and it is wonderful to actually observe His abilities even so.

I am asked to walk with GOD around the path of a nearby lake created by man. I am given a glimpse of the future immediately after GOD takes over through His Kingdom. I walk along the path around the lake and people greet me ever so joyful. There pets are anxious to come to me and get to know me. The water in the lake, it is pure and you can drink of it He says. Call out to the animals and they will come to you. I walk along feeling ever so grand at the propect of a clean earth pure and refreshing. I am asked to take a willow branch and I do as I grasp it in my hand. This is my first gift to you He says, and in my mind I am taken back to the time my brothers, cousins, and myself played in the forest with the branches from the willows. These were my childhood days without worries and the stresses you learn as you grown along in years. Tears come to my eyes and I also feel the same emotion form Our Father as His love emanates from His Being.

to be continued.......

• undercover
  • mrsjones5
  • undercover
    undercover

LOL mrsjones...

That was gonna be my next one...

• minimus
    minimus

Well, God told me to wax my car because the wax signifies life and life is from God. I have learned to trust the animals because they were a creation from the Most High in its earliest reproductions. When I drink the cocoa of life I know my sign is from the Devil's Food that belongs within me and the power of lust and chocolate makes me the other Son of God. I beat the bones of the untidy for GOD cannot save them and GOD cannot lie.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol I was thinking about posting a banana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit