The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

"Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless them selves". (Genesis 12.1-3).

• mrsjones5
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Moony 1Moony 1Those calling themselves Christians have no right calling evil down upon those with intent of being Christian.......hypocrytesMoony 1Moony 1
    .........Son of Man

Palm is right..Take your own advise..

...............LOL!!...OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

"Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed." - Don Wood

"Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself." - Elie Wiesel
  • parakeet
    parakeet

You all fled from an organization with those that are Christian in order to escape to what? Being a "non-Christian"? You all should be ashamed of yourselves for you all are "hypocrytes" to the highest extent.......bow your heads in shame is what you all will do. Your Heavenly Father is watching in disgust. He is turning His back on you.......the faithful slave

Good night and sweet dreams to you, too, Estephan.

============

Brownboy was before my time, but this troll, if it is the same troll, now calls himself (in addition to many other names) Estephan Leuese. He's been hovering around on the board for about a month now, which is, I believe, his personal best. Keep going Estephan -- you'll be in the Guinness record book soon. The longest time a troll was allowed to post on a board comprised of more-or-less sane people.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Outlaw you have the best smileys

Hopscotch

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Brownboy was before my time, but this troll, if it is the same troll, now calls himself (in addition to many other names) Estephan Leuese. He's been hovering around on the board for about a month now, which is, I believe, his personal best. Keep going Estephan -- you'll be in the Guinness record book soon. The longest time a troll was allowed to post on a board comprised of more-or-less sane people.

I am human, not a troll or whatever you choose to call those that still follow a "righteous" law. I am preparing you all for the time when you learn about me from Jesus Christ himself. Food at the proper time you might say. Some of you can count yourself worthy for GOD choosing to have me post here at HIS instruction. It is difficult to believe for those that lack faith and do not follow the scripture intensely. This will be taken into consideration when you are approach by Jesus Christ, the mediator. I am now "historical" as this is the "history" of the faithful slave.You will soon realize that you were "blessed". But until then you are still under the law of Christianity, so follow it so you are not labeled a "hypocryte".

the faithful slave

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love Outlaw's smileys too

• megs
    megs

ROFLOL Josie, I'm lovin' the animations!!

Estefan, you make sense only to yourself, yet I imagine from your perspective no one makes sense but you... Go back on your meds, get help.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hmmm, in his post #126, brownboy "prophecied":

Nothing is by coincidence but in perfect calculation by The Almighty GOD.....my final post for today

the faithful slave

Yet, if I'm reading the timestamps correctly, brownboy posted #127 just a few minutes later... in the SAME HOUR... and in the SAME DAY! Am I seeing this correctly?!?!?!?!? Yes, yes I am.

If someone can't accurately predict when they will retire for the evening, can they accurately prophecy when the world will end and what almighty god is going to do? Sadly, brownboy is a false prophet. One moment's "truth" becomes the next moment's "lie".

Also, didn't brownboy commit to a vow of silence from posting until the next day... only to break that vow just a few minutes later? Doesn't the Big Book of Jewish Fables condemn vow-breakers?

God is weeping at the unrighteousness of one brownboy. WEEPING, I tell you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit