The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• megs
    megs

Now I get it... It may rain in San Francisco, but someone from New Jersey may be IN San Francisco at the same time, and have an umbrella, thus fulfulling my prophecy of rain!

Wow... I'm good at this...

Go back on your anti-psychotics. You are having an episode. In about a month, the world should again come into focus. You are not making sense my friend. If need be, go to the hospital, call a friend or a relative. Your ramblings do not make sense to anyone but you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"uhh... no, I'm sorry, if you say there's a hurricane in New York and it happens in New Orleans you're just wrong dude, it's 1,300 miles away..."

and a pretty crappy weather forecaster Weather Smilies

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Meg..

This thread can`t be Hi-Jacked..

No ever knows what Brown Boy is Talking about..LOL!!

Peeing In The Snow

........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Outlaw, don't eat yellow snow, ESPECIALLY if its smiling at you.... ;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ATJ..

Thats one of the first things you learn when your a Canadian Kid!!..LOL!!

Some people have to learn not to eat the brown snow the hard way

Yes this actually happens to kids at Canadian elemetary schools..Tongue....Don`t lick the Swing Set Leg!!

..........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• megs
    megs

Oh dear, I am feeling the stuck smilies pain... Never did that myself, but of course I know someone who's done it! LOL

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

You all fled from an organization with those that are Christian in order to escape to what? Being a "non-Christian"? You all should be ashamed of yourselves for you all are "hypocrytes" to the highest extent.......bow your heads in shame is what you all will do. Your Heavenly Father is watching in disgust. He is turning His back on you.......

the faithful slave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Give it a break Brown Boy..

We have Christians,non-Christians,Agnostics,Athiests and Assorted Crazy`s like Yourself on this board..LOL!!

If you want to be Tolerated,you will have to show Toleration..

Moony 1Moony 1Moony 1Moony 1Moony 1Moony 1

........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

non-Christians,Agnostics,Athiests have no place in a "Christian" discussion for you are worse than a hypocryte......

Those calling themselves Christians have no right calling evil down upon those with intent of being Christian.......hypocrytes

Those calling themselves adults or "elders" have no right calling themselves such when they act like children. Even children have more respect than this.......

The 11 March 2004 Madrid train bombings (also known as 3/11 and in Spanish as 11-M) consisted of a series of coordinated bombings against the Cercanías (commuter train) system of Madrid, Spain on the morning of 11 March 2004 (three days before Spain's general elections), killing 191 people and wounding 1,800.[2] The official investigation by the Spanish Judiciary determined the attacks were directed by a Muslim al-Qaeda-inspired terrorist cell[3][4] although no direct al-Qaeda participation (only "inspiration"[5][6][7]) has been established.[8][9][10] Spanish Muslims who did not carry out the attacks but who sold the explosives to the terrorists were also arrested.[11][12][13]

April 9, 2003 - Firdus Square controversy
    Main article: Media coverage of the Iraq War#Firdus Square Controversy
    The famous April 2003 toppling of Saddam Hussein’s statue in Firdos Square in Baghdad shortly after the Iraq War invasion.

Firdos Square was the site of the United States Marines toppling the statue of Saddam Hussein. Many critics have since claimed that the event was staged and images of the celebrating Iraqis were doctored to make the crowd appear larger than it actually was.

[2] [3] [4]

[edit] April 9th, 2005 - Anti-American Protest

On April 9th, 2005, the square was the center of a largescale demonstration comprised of tens of thousands of Iraqis protesting the American occupation of Iraq on the second anniversary of the invasion of Baghdad. The demonstration was organized by Moqtada Sadr, a Shi'ite cleric, and supported by Sheikh Abd al-Zahra al-Suwaid a follower of the Green Party. Suwaid was quoted as stating to the gathered "The rally must be peaceful. You should demand the withdrawal of the occupation forces and press for quicker trials for Saddam Hussein and his aides before an Iraqi court."
    Firdos square in 2006

Today a New State replaced Saddams, a “modern art” statue[citation needed].

2 In the eleventh year of Zed·e·ki´ah, in the fourth month, on the ninth day of the month, the city was broken through. 3 And all the princes of the king of Babylon proceeded to come in and sit down in the Middle Gate, [namely,] Ner´gal-shar·e´zer, Sam´gar-ne´bo, Sar´se·chim, Rab´sa·ris, Ner´gal-shar·e´zer the Rab´mag and all the rest of the princes of the king of Babylon.

Estephan, born on the fourth month and the ninth day at 2:11 a.m. 4/9

Estephan's son, born on the third month and the eleventh day at 11:11 p.m. 3/11

11:11 Phenomena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvl3kcG_Qjg

Nothing is by coincidence but in perfect calculation by The Almighty GOD.....my final post for today

the faithful slave

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"Those calling themselves Christians have no right calling evil down upon those with intent of being Christian.......hypocrytes"

Ummmm......you should take your own advice, hunny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit