The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Little known fact: When Jesus threw all the money changers out of the temple, he was shirtless and wearing a speedo.

However, there is no evidence that Mary Magdelene applied baby oil to his muscles to give him a nice sheen beforehand.

Free will and free speech is allowed on for a period of time.......but not in all countries. Which country is "righteous" one that allows a person to ridicule their Savior, or one that choose to "whip" them for "blasphemy" as one might call it" The one that choose to "ship" is righteous, as a person should never ridicule any life form, you "discpicable fool" ! !

Truly I say this to you, GOD caused a great deal of pain to me showing that HE has the ability to "crush" me in a millisecond. HE can do this with or without pain. I felt myself cowering over in pain and my body members were feeling "numb". I have this much repect for My Father, so as to understand when He intentionally caused me pain in case I ever disobeyed Him. I will "never" disobey Him and I yield to His authority "willingly".

the faithful slave

• megs
    megs

"I posted my photo in order to cause shame to those that are not "in shape" as a form of humiliation."

Perhaps you should show a little more humility. You have aptly demonstrated through your words that you are "chosen" only in your own mind.

"whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." - Einstein

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

If you really believe "the human form is a well designed form by god", then you would know that form comes in all shapes and sizes and colors.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

If you all are "brave" enough post of photo of yourselves.........LOL ! ! !

Or are you all unshamed of your "unfit" bodies? LOL ! ! !

• megs
    megs

Uh ya, let's post our photo's for insane guy to paste on his wall...

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

If you really believe "the human form is a well designed form by god", then you would know that form comes in all shapes and sizes and colors.

Remember, this is "not" me, I am never judgmental of anothers appearance, and look to the future where all will be made perfect.

the slave

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

SoM,

Asking people to post pics of their bodies in the way you are asking seems wholly inappropriate, rather disturbing actaully.

• undercover
    undercover

My body is a vessel...

That I fill each night with beer...

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Angel Kitty, our pet cat seemingly used by the demons to cause me fear and torment. Each night as I sleep she leaps onto the bed and proceeds to lay on my chest. Her eyes are not her own and I can see the wicked within them. As she rubs her paws on my chest it cause pain as if trying to disrupt the beating of my heart. When it seems I am falling asleep she leaps on me again in order to prevent me from getting rest. Her tail stings me as if she uses it as a magic wand placing spells on me. I fear each time she comes close to my wife because I know what inhabits her and know they are out to inflict wickedness. Each opportunity I have I let the cat outside to relieve the anxiety she causes in my presence.

I sit at a distance and my wife stares at me through her mirror as she puts on her makeup. Her eyes are not her own as well and she arranged our small belongings in peculiar patterns unlike before. Circular arrangements in the fruit bowl and even the place setting on the table is arranged mystical. She touches me and it causes pain as her finger move like she is calculating on a ten-key or keyboard. Candles make their way into out home and in the night I am attempting to arrange them and calculate the end by numbers and patterns. Demonic influence creep into my thought process and I have to use my thinking ability to separate the good from evil

In the early morning I find our household fully disrupted by demons including me, my wife, and even the cat. I am seeking a way to relieve all that has fallen my way. I feel fear as I walk into the basement area. Out of no where I see many visions in my wife as her appearance changes to reflect those in my past. I gaze in the mirror with lit candles and no light turned on. I see many demonic eyes flashing in the mirror and when I look at my own reflection my faces changes before my eyes. I see my family including my brothers, relatives, and even a demonic image within me. I am not these wicked one, I am righteous and I will overcome.

Place your head at the edge of satans sword and trust in Your Father. So I bend over and find the sharp point and lean into it. I prepare myself as if to be pierced taking my life from me. Not once I am told but three times. I am then instructed to have a seat and prepare for satan to pierce me in the top of me head. I am prepared by Our Father as I feel in emotion the pain that I might experience once the sword penetrated the top of my head. I am sitting there and satan is asking me as he moved from my left and then to my right. Why is it you do this he asks, why, why? Satan is making an attempt to instruct me in wisdom which seems like the beast is very knowledgable by his questions put forth. Cunning and deceptive the beast is.

In the morning I am asked to take a walk outside. As I walk out the door I feel weakened and when I make my way out, I see what appears to be demonic frogs hidden like in camoflage in the brush. As I peer into their eyes I become more weakened and begin to lose my strength. So I fight it off in the manner GOD instructs me to. Withstand their power and maintain your strength. Walk away from them and walk towards the lake please. I look into the sun and stare at it for a period of time. I see many visions in the sun and even a dove with wings I see. I also see a horn extend from it as it seems like it is going to pierce me. As I walk alongside the road I am told to have faith and do not fear the automobiles as they approach. They will not strike me I am told. As I walk I suddenly hear a voice behind me yelling out "boo" !! like people do in order to scare someone. However when I look there is no one behind me. In time I regain my senses and make my way back home for that day only to prepare for the next.

to be continued.......

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey, did you guys hear that Brandon Marshall might be traded from the Broncos to the Jets?

In other unrelated gibberish, let this thread continue......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit