The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Meet me in a dark alley and you will encounter your worst fear. Meet me in a dinner setting and you will encounter a polite and caring man. Meet my person on an internet forum and you lack the fear as you would when in a dark alley.

Cowards post words to belittle from behind a computer screen.......

Lo and behold, GOD can cause you to dream and you will meet me in your dreams. Fear will overcome you, and you will know my anger as GOD has anger for those that are wicked as well.

Meet me face to face without an avatar......even a coward can do this from behind a computer screen.......

• minimus
    minimus

Eating the nuts of life and crackers of stew make this Son of Man one happy whoremonger. Whoremonger you say?? GOD says so and I AM GOD because I have taken the sins of the stupid and petrified the wood of their bodies and pierced their skulls with my amorous venom.

• minimus
    minimus

I am Estephan DeJesus the boxer with maladies who has come back to the tree of life and bitten from the sac of love and dreams. Say unto the flock, I AM here and you are not, you sinners! Beware of the doomsayers and prostitutes who live inside the bins of garbage and feces. Damn them today and for all eternity!

• undercover
    undercover
    Lo and behold, GOD can cause you to dream and you will meet me in your dreams. Fear will overcome you, and you will know my anger as GOD has anger for those that are wicked as well.

Oh, so you're this guy?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

COWARD like m&m's (minimus) I minimize your worth........cowards like your father satan.

WHo else is a coward? Post your cowardish comments like the cowards that you are......

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

COWARD like m&m's (minimus) I minimize your worth........cowards like your father satan.

WHo else is a coward? Post your cowardish comments like the cowards that you are......

• undercover
    undercover

Okay, Josie....time for the banana pic...

• megs
    megs

I prefer Mini's metaphor's, and so by no one's jurisdiction on this site, or in the world as a greater whole, I declare Minimus to be the Faithful Slave!!

Speech Speech!!!!!!

Sorry Estephaen, you have been usurped by a lil red dot...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Meet me face to face without an avatar......even a coward can do this from behind a computer screen......."

Oooo big man, making threats now? Please spare us the drama little man. You ain't got squat.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I guarantee all of you are "old" and out of shape, Thick you call it? I call it flabby...........

Have a good day, I am done with your petty childish ways......"old people"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit