The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• minimus
    minimus

I AM the son of Man. I have written a thread proclaiming The Truth. See it for yourselves, you cowards!

• minimus
    minimus

Banana face.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

mere word little man. I'm not impressed.

• undercover
    undercover

Look out SoM... our God minimus is comin' after you...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

How many times has he posted that shirtless photo of himself now?

Sorry, but the REAL Son of Man is much more humble than you.

• minimus
    minimus

The real Son of Man is humble...like Minimus.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I really think SoM is in love with his hairless chest...which is kinda...weird

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, THIS son of man is clearly compensating for his lack of something else........

• undercover
    undercover

Seriously...this guy is off.

I hope they don't find a compound in his back yard where he kept kidnapped kids or something.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Humility is what I am. How do you label those that are downright rude and obnoxious such as yourselves? If I were to read a post similar to the one I write, I would never post anything rude to the one that posted it. If m&m man would say he was chosen or either anointed I would not ridicule him. I would either choose to read the post or move on.

A "Christian" would do just that, read it and move on or just follow along. I have seen how you people treat others that post on here. You all deserve a "tongue lashing" stronger than what I post on here.

Think about what GOD see's when He peers down into our hearts and minds. All occurances or "everything" we do He has to address. Homosexuality, lesbianism, beastiality, porography, and all that He detests has to be brought out into the open. Not a single things will be left uncovered but "all" will be exposed. All the wicked will be left devasted and naked, or completely uncovered. All of the works of the "righteous" will be praised and put forth and examples for everyone else to follow.

Your conduct is alarming and disrespectful so you deserve the same in return. This is "righteous" judgment. I am a very "shy" individual and righteous by GOD. Things I have to do is not me just in the same way the things Christ has to do is "not" him as his person. In order to pay back for what the wicked do in judgment one has to be wicked in return. If you act wicked breaking GOD's law, I will be wicked in return as "punishment" to you. This is for "intentional" misconduct. Forgiveness comes where people act without knowing or is coerced by one thing or another.

If you act wicked to me, I will act wicked in return. That is what a king will do........

the faithful slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit