The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

son of man,

:non-Christians,Agnostics,Athiests have no place in a "Christian" discussion for you are worse than a hypocryte....

Ask God to teach you how to spell.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Posting to see Farkels Post..

................OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..

Bud you crack me up!!..

..........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

This is my final post for today.

I mean it.

Final post...

Today.

True prophecy... right here.

• megs
    megs

All Hail the Prophet Billy the X!!!! The planets are in alignment, the sun bows to the earth's glory... blah di blah di blah! Will wait with bated breath to hear the prophesies of B the X...

• parakeet
    parakeet

Son of Man (Estephan Leuese, Brownboy, etc.): I am human, not a troll or whatever you choose to call those that still follow a "righteous" law.

"I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!"

Estephan, you're getting yourself all worked up. Take your meds and go to bed. There's plenty of time tomorrow for more raving.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Son of man, I have only true pity in my heart for you. you have diluted yourself into believing your someone you are not a person who believes he is a gift from God, a member of the FDS class and why do you call your self the son of man? How can you possibly be so self righteous as to make this assertion? That number in the bk of Revelation is merely a symbolic number the 144,000 is not literal. All it represents is the the 12 apostles and Christ as the corner stone. In ancient Isreal each of the 12 tribes surely had more than 12,000 persons per tribe. There were millions of Jews. So it is only a number and symbolic at that.

You repeat disasters that have already passed and now try and work scriptures into a frame or pattern to suit the disaster. It doesn`t work that way.

Quite frankly I find your attitude quite offensive to think that you think that your someone special above all others to be a spokes person on behalf of God. I am sorry friend but you are quite wrong. Your in the wrong lane way.

You aren`t the first to believe that your special and you won`t be the last, I have great pity for you. You are in need proper guidance. And I am speaking of medical help. It is neither my intent to be cruel or nasty but rather kind in expressing my deep concern for you mental health. I suggest speaking to a proffesional doctor or doctors about this before you end up hurting yourself or someone else.

I will truly pray for you.. and your eternal destination.

Orangefatcat

• donuthole
    donuthole

Ok I'll bite ...

Faithful Slave what is the message the Lord wants you to share on this forum? With respect, all you have communicated so far has been at proving yourself as a chosen vessel. Setting that aside, if I accept who you say you are, what is your message for me?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Son of man, I have only true pity in my heart for you. you have diluted yourself into believing your someone you are not a person who believes he is a gift from God, a member of the FDS class and why do you call your self the son of man? How can you possibly be so self righteous as to make this assertion? That number in the bk of Revelation is merely a symbolic number the 144,000 is not literal. All it represents is the the 12 apostles and Christ as the corner stone. In ancient Isreal each of the 12 tribes surely had more than 12,000 persons per tribe. There were millions of Jews. So it is only a number and symbolic at that.

You repeat disasters that have already passed and now try and work scriptures into a frame or pattern to suit the disaster. It doesn`t work that way.

Quite frankly I find your attitude quite offensive to think that you think that your someone special above all others to be a spokes person on behalf of God. I am sorry friend but you are quite wrong. Your in the wrong lane way.

You aren`t the first to believe that your special and you won`t be the last, I have great pity for you. You are in need proper guidance. And I am speaking of medical help. It is neither my intent to be cruel or nasty but rather kind in expressing my deep concern for you mental health. I suggest speaking to a proffesional doctor or doctors about this before you end up hurting yourself or someone else.

I will truly pray for you.. and your eternal destination.

Orangefatcat

No need to pity me as I am honored to be who I am. You do not live my life, none of you do, so how can you possibly say that what I have gone through is not true? I am not a gift from GOD, I have been given many gifts from GOD. Look up the meaning of being self-righteous and no that this does not apply to me. In the same manner that Christ stated who he was in "truth" I simply state what is true.

You are incorrect as the the number of 144,000 out of the tribes of Israel. It is a "literal" number and is composed of the "true" offspring of Abraham. I am out of the tribe of Levi. I have been "chosen" to do what so does that make me special? If I were to have that type of attitude I would not be worthy of my calling. A person who thinks they are "special" place a "self-worth" upon themselves and is not a humble person.

Jesus stated he was the son of GOD and they thought him to be filled with demons. If you feel I am in need of medical attention then diagnose me as such or otherwise keep quiet. You are not in that type of practice to detemine such a thing. Test out my thinking abilty and debate me one on one with spiritual matters. I have a degree and have worked with many large engineerings firms. I am also a photographer and musician.

You can extend a prayer on my behalf if you want. If you please, pray in this manner. "Heavenly Father let Your Name be sanctified. Let Your Will take place in the heavens and also upon the earth......amen.

Ok I'll bite ...

Faithful Slave what is the message the Lord wants you to share on this forum? With respect, all you have communicated so far has been at proving yourself as a chosen vessel. Setting that aside, if I accept who you say you are, what is your message for me?

My calling is the same as Jesus Christ's, to bear witness to the fact that The Kingdom of GOD has been born, and that The Almighty GOD is fulfilling His promises to all people upon the earth. I do not preach destruction of the wicked like most if not all other beliefs. I preach the "Good News" of The Kingdom of GOD where Jesus Christ descends upon the earth as our "Savior". He is not a destroyer of humans, wicked people and those that choose to kill are guilty of that. I have also given accounts so as to prove that the prophecies have been fulfilled according to what has been written. Also to explain their meaning.

If you have a question that lingers in your mind as to any teaching, please present it and an answer will be provided. Meanwhile prepare your heart and mind for the gift of eternal life. Soon all human will meet The Heavenly Father and his son as their person.......

the faithful slave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If you have a question that lingers in your mind as to any teaching, please present it and an answer will be provided..........Son of Man

Why are there locks on the doors of convience stores that are open 24 hours a day ,7 days a week?

Does Satan own a company that provides locks for convience stores,open 24 hours a day 7days a week?

When you purchase a "TV Set"...............How come you only get one?..

........................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit