The Faithful Slave - His Story - History

by Son of Man 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey, we didn't post your naked chest....you did! Watch out folks for more naked parts. *covers eyes*

banana

Geez

• minimus
    minimus

Well, poopie on you.

• minimus
    minimus

I AM righteous. I AM forgiving . I AM the Uncoverer of Sins. Do Not criticize me. I AM the Faithful Slave.

• undercover
    undercover
    ...m&m man...

Do not ridicule our god...he is not an M&M...he's the Seven-Up Spot.

Your error proves you are not the Son of Man, as the true Son of Man would know the difference.

• undercover
    undercover
    I AM the Uncoverer of Sins.

and I am the undercover of sins...

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Hey, we didn't post your naked chest....you did!

banana

Geez

The human form is a well designed form by GOD. It is imperfect at this time and will be made perfect in the new world. All were created "equally" therefore it is unrighteous for one human to be more attractive than another. Humans "crave" one another unlawfully in this world. The craving will be removed and the intense feelings caused by male and female will be brought back to its original intent. A basis for this is "and the women will be made to cling to her husband". I posted my photo in order to cause shame to those that are not "in shape" as a form of humiliation. Whether it accomplished this or did not, only GOD knows.....no other reason for posting it.

the faithful slave

• sir82
    sir82
    I posted my photo in order to cause shame to those that are not "in shape" as a form of humiliation.

Little known fact: When Jesus threw all the money changers out of the temple, he was shirtless and wearing a speedo.

However, there is no evidence that Mary Magdelene applied baby oil to his muscles to give him a nice sheen beforehand.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Well, this thread has taken an unexpted turn !!

LMAO !!

• minimus
    minimus

You have humiliated us by your judgments, you shirtless poster. You have shamed us with your abs and hairless skin and sunken eyes. Woe to you and your pitiful body. With righteous indignation I verbally smite thee.

• undercover
    undercover

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit