The most inappropriate remarks from Jehovahs Witnesses

by jambon1 124 Replies latest jw friends

• larry wayne
    larry wayne

I hate to say it, but these have just cracked me up! WHY? Because I thought that My mother was the only one that said this crap!

It's so nice to know that i'm not alone.

Here's the latest POS my mom said to me after my daughter began encountering severe financial problems: "Well, if she was going to the meetings this wouldn't be happening."

• JK666
    JK666

larry_w.

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• Quandry
    Quandry

The announcement from the platform during the service meeting:

Brother (Quandry's hubbie) has been deleted as an elder, and Br. and Sis ---- are auxiliary pioneering this month. Aren't we glad for the good news? No clapping.......I felt so bad for Br.and Sis-----.

Oh, yes. I am sure this announcement was well thought out in advance.

• jam
    jam

It would be good to send all these comments too your local newspaper so that the public can see what nice people the jw,s are. We do not have love for mankind, we hope you all die soon. We can not wait until you all die so we can move into your homes. I did not realize how sick these people were when I was in.

• Praying4Justice
    Praying4Justice

Good for you, anewme!! Even though police officers cannot take sides, I'm sure they were on yours and disgusted by what he said too.

• worf
    worf

Keyzer Soze,

"I remember talking with a then ms, now an elder the weekend after it happened. His exact words were "It's 3000 people who wouldn't have survived armageddon anyway."

That MS showed how ignorant he can be.

There were loyal j-dubs who died in that attack, and I knew them personally.

Worf

• amama2six
    amama2six

Mike...before everyone knew what was actually going on they probably thought it was the beginning of Armageddon at Bethel. Lock the doors and watch as Jehovah removes the wicked from the earth! Oops...no Armageddon and now they look like a bunch of asses...good job "brothers"!

• worf
    worf

mcsemike,

I live right in New York and you are absolutely right about the bethel doors being locked and bethel not helping people. Its true.

Worf

• amama2six
    amama2six

Not sure if this was an organization-wide thing or not but I remember when clip-on ties were introduced and subsequently deemed "innappropriate" for the witness "brothers" to wear. Apparently you weren't a "good" witness if you didn't wear an actual NOOSE around your neck. Talk about getting nit-picky!

• gloobster
    gloobster
    A sister commenting at the watchtower study. "If a witness has Depression then Satan has attacked them and won".

Perhaps the WT&BS society has attacked them and won?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit