The most inappropriate remarks from Jehovahs Witnesses

by jambon1 124 Replies latest jw friends

• jennybear
    jennybear

This is what the elder said on the phone to my hubby. You are flushing your spirituality and what little spirituality your wife has down the toilet.

This elder was also the one who was a part of my judical committee. I made the mistake of confessing my guilt about getting a bit too close to my soon to be husband before we married. We ended up eloping and when the elders sat us down after we had gotten married (this was the judical committee meeting) they said after deciding not to disfellowship us that is was a good thing that we eloped cause they would not have been able to attend our wedding in good conscience.

Since then my husband and I have drifted away and are now inactive. The elder who made the comment to my husband and sat in on our judical committee many years later ended up divorced after his wife left him for beating her. The wife in question left the religion and the elder is still an elder. The opinion of the congregation is that his wife went "crazy" (my mother in laws words) and left her husband. The congration fully supports the husband and has turned their back on his former wife.

• Jringe01
    Jringe01
    Here's the latest POS my mom said to me after my daughter began encountering severe financial problems: "Well, if she was going to the meetings this wouldn't be happening."

That is such BS and shows how out of touch she is. Many many people who go to meetings have very severe $$$ probs...and we all know why. My own sister is among them.

• asilentone
    asilentone

bttt

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

What a great read! Thanks for sharing everyone. Ive heard some doozies like these over the years too. Still gives me goosebumps when ignorant people make ignorant comments. They act so holy...and better than everyone else. Detestable!

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Out doing rural territory, a pioneer was drawing flames on the map of not- interested people because, "Jehovah's gonna fire-bomb them at Armageddeon."

In high school, a friend of mine was killed in a car accident. One of the girls my age said, "Well, it's not like he's going to be in the New System." Yep, she judged him unworthy of resurrection and she had never met him!

• Scully
    Scully

My then best friend, when I became Inactive™ due to severe clinical depression:

If you're going to turn your back on The Truth™, you may as well take your three beautiful children out in the back yard and blow their heads off with a gun. That way they won't go down with you at Armageddon™ and will get a Resurrection­™ in the Paradise™.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I am going to tell on myself. I was 20 when Mom left da troof. Being an idiot, @$$hole f**ktard borgbot, I said the following to her

"What would you like me to say to your mom when I see her in the resurrection?"

Close to 15 years later, I am happy to say that Mom and I are back in each others life and happy that we are both out of this sickness.

It boggles the mind to think that a person can take this shit the GB spews so seriously that you would intentionally hurt your own mom. Thats what I did. I thought I was so cool at the time for saying that. Now I shake my head at my stupidity.

When you buy in for any length of time, you are fooled into thinking that your religion is so important, that you can do or say anything to promote or defend it.

I guess thats one thing that makes it a cult, right?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s promote the WBT$ Doctrines..

Regardless of how stupid they sound..

Anywhere..Anytime

I can remember being embarassed in Public many times,over things JW`s would say..

Even after I was out..

You can`t get away from your relatives..

All I could think of was:"Please shut the F*ck-Up!"..LOL!!

• diana netherton
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Shortly after a large earthquake in Iran:

"Have you noticed how many of the natural disasters like the earthquake and tsunami have occured in areas where there aren't many witnesses, and often lots of muslims? Maybe Jehovah's getting a head start on Armageddon so he doesn't have so many to kill later?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit