The most inappropriate remarks from Jehovahs Witnesses

by jambon1 124 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

Speaking about accuracy on time reports, a CO said at the Pioneer school.

"If you lie, you die"

He got a laugh from the group but he was dead serious.

• dissed
    dissed

Ah, my wife just reminded me of a stupid comment. Wasn't there, but everyone was talking about it.

At the field service arrangement an Elder said he wanted to liven up the group.

So he asked the sisters "What color was their underwear?"

No one volunteered, so he then said, "let me guess"

"You look like a red..."

This was in a Long Beach, Ca congregation.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Dissed, wow, that is SO inappropriate! Imagine if a sister had asked a brother that, she'd be hauled into the back room quick smart. I hope NO sisters answered, even when he tried to guess.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Btw, Ive heard tons of witnesses 'pick' their house for after armageddon. Cringe worthy.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Evangelical to me: "You will all end up in The Great Black Kettle and boil there, that is all I have to say - boil, boil, boil!"

Lutheran to me when peacefully going door-to-door with my 5 year old son: "Wait! Stand still!" - and then he took his rifle down from the wall and started loading. "Go away - or I will kill the both of you!"

Lutheran to me and my wife when making a return call: "Go! Go!" And then he too took his rifle down and aimed at us while we had to walk a very straight one mile long path through his fields. "I am going to shoot!"

Evangelicals to me, tens of times: "You do not believe in Jesus." "You do not sing at your meetings." "You do not pray at your meetings." "You are not Christian."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit