The most inappropriate remarks from Jehovahs Witnesses

by jambon1 124 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Speaking of assholes, the first thing they did at Cult Central after the World Trade Center was struck was lock all the doors! They refused to open them to give any water, or aid or shelter to people fleeing the Towers. Only after that news hit the Internet did they open up their doors and offer refreshments to people covered in dust and ash.

Wow, I remember the self publicity in the WT just afterwards where we told the Bethel was quick to help. I don't know what to believe now.

• boyzone
    boyzone

" Oh well, don't worry, many have gotten AIDS and returned to the congregations"

Said by a CO on my sofa as I revealed my son is gay.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

dont think your challanged worked....

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    dont think your challanged worked....

That's because everyone knows how false your assertions are.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i take a bow :)

• Farkel
    Farkel

cantleave,

:Wow, I remember the self publicity in the WT just afterwards where we told the Bethel was quick to help. I don't know what to believe now.

Sure you do. Look at the entire history of the Watchtower's conduct in natural disasters. They only help their own. In fact, Corporate Headquarters doesn't even do that. FIRST, they ask for money from all the Congregations to help and THEN they only use it to help their own. They NEVER use their own bank accounts to help anyone but themselves. They were explicitly asked in Court why they did no charity work and they replied "that is not the purpose of our Organization."

The rest of the people in the disasters get WT magazines and offers of Bible studies from Jehovah's Witnesses. Now, some JWs DO help their neighbors, but not because their leaders asked them to do it, but in SPITE of what their leaders asked them to do.

As I said, they ONLY unlocked their doors and started to offer assistance many hours later after the Internet exposed their selfishness and cowardice. and THEN they bragged about doing it!

Dirtbags.

Farkel

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Does anyone know where you might still be able to find reports about that? Thats the first I ever heard about them not letting people in after the Twin Towers collapsed.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

My favorite was when I was working in FS in a very wealthy neighborhood with an elder and he pointed to one of the nicest homes and said, "after Armageddon, I've already picked that house for mine...which one do you want?" I think he was trying to be funny...but I think he actually believed it.

AE...you have a PM

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

replied to you pm TYA

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

AE...responded

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit