The most inappropriate remarks from Jehovahs Witnesses

by jambon1 124 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

An elder to a teen-aged boy: "A stiff prick has no conscience."

JK

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Elder visiting me because I'm inactive: "So is the reason you're getting cable so you can watch dirty movies?" (Yeah, that's encouraging- I really want to come back now! Bastard.)

• amama2six
    amama2six

You mean that wasn't the reason you got Cable, Jimmy??? :P :D

• amama2six
    amama2six

I know, I was just teasing. :D

I definitely agree it was a totally inappropriate and uncalled for comment. I swear they will try to make something out of ANYTHING when they want to DF an inactive member. Can't have the congregation thinking you can just leave without punishment and ultimate shunning or more members might decide to do the same!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I remember a comment made at a book study where we shouldn't ask Jehovah for anything personal unless it was absolutely necessary for His will to take place. Effectively, Jehovah asks us to do the maximum at great personal hardship, and He can do the bare minimum and take great pains to avoid having more that comes with it.

And He wonders why I now take Satan's side.

• wings
    wings

"If it doesn't come from the WTS then I don't need to know it"

comment made by my mother-in-law when I was trying to get her to read a paragraph out of a book on schizophrenia so she could better understand my issues with my son. She lived next door. She lived in fear that my son would kill her in her sleep.

wings

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I also remember hearing many of these types of comments when I was associated with the religion. When the World Trade Center attack happened I also remember hearing callous remarks repeated that made their way around.

Anybody so eager to see people die should be lying in a pile of rubble themselves.

As for the rest of the inhuman comments: the kind of arrogance displayed wouldn't even get these people a 911 call if they were dying at my feet.

LHG

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    "if I was a man I would like to have sex with you"

if i was a man i would like to have sex with you..

innappropriate??

i'm not a jw so doesn't count

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

In one year my husband lost five relatives in death . The last cousin was his age and it was a terrible car accident .

Understandably we had missed a few meetings .

At a Sunday meeting Elderette came over asking how my husband was doing (since he once again had missed a meeting )..... I said he was still trying to cope with his loss, she said

" Well my goodness these relatives were worldly weren't they ..... how close could he really have been ? " bitch

Same woman made comment to me when My mom lay in the hospital in a coma " Well why do you have to miss meetings can't you just be there during the day ? If she is in a coma can't really be doing much good anyway ." ..... I kid you not ...... This woman and her huge family are the ruling powers in my old hall they all share her since of callousness, can you see why I quit going ....that kind of Christian love was toxic and killing me .

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Young witness told my son he didn't attend the family reunion because all those worldly relative are going to die at Armaggedeon anyways.......HE is now an Elder surprise , surprise .

Witness woman out in field service turned to her daughter and pointing to really nice . big home " That's the home I 'll move into after Jehovah destroys them in Armaggedeon"

I was appalled all I could say to them was " Don't you think GREED will still be wrong in the new system !"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit