What will you do when the Great Tribulation Begins?

by Malkiel 259 Replies latest jw experiences

• dinah
    dinah

Didn't read the thread, only your first two sentences.

Ummmmmm, bend over and kiss my butt good-bye?

Hell, in my personal opinion is living with the Dubs. Who wants to live with mindless drones who wait to see what the GB says before making a decision? Who would want to live in a world where everyone is under the authority of those "Princes"?

Now, if Prince gets annointed, y'all wake me up.

He joined the Dubs and it ruined him.

• allreadygone
    allreadygone

Malkeil, I appreciate your sincere efforts. But most on this board have been where you are at one time or another in there lives. We all thought the world was about to end and it was our personal responsibility to warn the wicked. But if you will allow your self to do even a small amount of CRITICAL thinking you will find you have been lied to in the worst possible way. 1. Why would a loving God destroy BILLIONS of people who have never even heard of Jehovah's Witnesses? 2. Why would a loving God use any group of people to warn of impending doom, that has LIED as much as the WTB&TS? Who would believe them? Check there record its very easy. JWFACTS.com Use only Watchtower literature. 3.Every day that Jehovah waits to bring the big A, 200,000 more people will have to be killed. Not very loving. If he really just wanted to have the witnesses survive, why not just allow non believers to die naturally but not be able to reproduce.The wage sin pays is death. Get on with your life man, go to college, marry a beautiful woman, make lots of money, and always do good to others that are less fortunate. You will find SO MUCH more joy in life than you have now. Gone

• asilentone
    asilentone

Malkiel, you are NOT supposed to be here, you will be destroyed according to the Watchtower's Rules. What will I do when the great tribulation begins? I will find out when it happens. If you want to live forever according to the Watchtower, you MUST confess to the elders that you posted here, they WILL disfellowship you! Why are you here?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I will live my life as best I can. Come what may, it is really all I can do.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey, I know I gave you a shot in my first response to your thread.
    You stuck around and asked some good follow-up, taking the jab
    in the best of spirits, so I want to start again- put aside the kidding around.

Even though I meant the things I said, I wanted to say this also:

It takes courage to come here looking for answers. We are a bit rough with
    those that we might view as closed-minded, but since you stuck around, you
    really are not closed-minded. You just want to know the real truth.

Yes, there are always things that WTS can point to to show that the end is
    so imminent. Examine the history of the organization and see that this has
    always been true.

Did you know that Rutherford lost tons of members, so he came out with the
    "Millions Now Living Will Never Die" campaign and a 1925 prophecy? WTS
    later wanted us to believe the campaign was "Millions Now Living MAY Never Die."

Did you know that WTS never rescinded their 1976 explanation about why the end
    didn't happen in 1975? They said that 6000 years of the 7th day had not expired
    because we don't know how long after Adam, Eve was created. Even though they
    abandoned that teaching, they never said it was cancelled, so some still believe it
    to be so, and are in expectation.

Did you know that page 2 of every Awake used to say "this magazine builds confidence
    in the Creator's promise of a peaceful and secure new order before the generation that saw
    1914 passes away
    ". When their belief regarding the "generation" of 1914 was changed to a
    less literal sense, the aim of the magazine changed to "this magazine builds confidence in
    the Creator’s promise of a peaceful and secure new world that is about to replace the
    present wicked, lawless system of things
    "

Keep searching. The truth is out there.

• whoknows
    whoknows

My Martini glasses are chilled and ready at a moments notice.

• real one
    real one

That is why I adhere to my organization, while at the same time live 'in Jesus' by doing my best to adhere to his words and principles.

Is this a joke? Welcome Malkiel. Why are you on an apostate site? are you searching for the truth? Jesus Christ is the truth not that org you associate with. They are the lie...this has been proven over the 150 years of their existance. Matthew 23:18, But woe to you scribes and Pharisiees, hipocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.

You are going to hear the truth here! Many here do not believe in God, Im not one of them. i believe in God and his precious son Jesus Christ.

I want you to meditate on this scripture: 1 Timothy 2:5, There is only one God, and Christ Jesus is the only one who can bring us to God. Jesus was truly human, and he gave himself to rescue all of us.

Now, that scripture do not say jw are the only way to God now does it? WHY ARE THEY LYING? I could go on but you eyes are probably covered with scales at this time. Pray to God to remove the scales

When the great tribulation comes i wont be here. who in their right mind would want to be here? why do you want to be here. do you know the destruction that is going to take place? I will be with Jesus safe and sound. If you would like to be with him also I'll tell you how. You must be born again.

Now if you still need more information pm me or just ask. any christian here will be more than happy to help!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    mockery is the last resort for the immature, i'm glad you're out, it will save me from reading unintelligent messages, unlike the majority of them here.

Mik - I posted a non-mocking, kind reply. I got no response. See ya.

Jeff

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Well I thought about this alot, before I decided to leave. And for me, I'm 26, I'd much rather LIVE FOR TODAY, and live everyday to the fullest rather than being scared of some great "god" that is going to destroy me. The failed predictions have mounted up, you'd have to be blind, deaf, and retarted not to take note of that proving that they are a false prophet that the Bible warns us against. They constantly go "beyond what is written", which the Bible also warns us.

So I thought, ok, what if somehow this gloom and doom organization is right? Ok, well I'd get to pet some fluffy, wild animals, get to eat nothing but vegetables, I'd get to study and be out in service 24/ 7, get to have only missionary position sex with some prude, and I'd have to believe every word that the GB says, and live around mindless zombies for the rest of my days.

Frankly I'd rather live 70 or 80 GOOD years of listening to GREAT MUSIC, playing great music in a band, cooking for REAL friends, eating lots of MEAT, NEVER doing service or meetings again, going to church to FEEL BETTER, having lots of sex with my fiancee (soon to be wife), going boating, and NEVER, EVER, EVER, believing another word that comes out of a JW mouth.

I abhore YOU, to GET OUT OF HER!!!! Stop sharing in the WTBTS sins. Get on with your life, go to college, get a great job, marry a beautiful woman, have kids, go to their activities, make REAL friends, find a hobby and find a good loving church to attend with your family.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open
    What will you do when the Great Tribulation Begins?

I will think of that poster on JWD called Malkiel, and feel sorrow that they are about to be destroyed as they did not have enough love of God and Jesus to follow through on Matthew 24:26,27 and used a gross misapplication of the illustration that Jesus gave in this chapter (the relvant verse which is picked out ad infinitum being 45) as an excuse to put what an organsiation run by men says above the word of God.

Malkiel - if you sincerely wish to follow the bible, you have some research to do. Perhaps biblical translation may be a good place to start. After all, if the Society's translation is accurate it will stand up to honest, thorough analysis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit