What will you do when the Great Tribulation Begins?

by Malkiel 259 Replies latest jw experiences

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

Hello,

I've always wanted to ask this question to those that have decided to leave the organization.

What will you do when the Great Tribulation begins?

Right now folks, A LOT is happening in the political world.

Gordon Brown (Prime miniter of England) last week gave a speech to the UN stating that it is time for the UN to step in and solve the world's problems, (specifically mentioning the economy and hunger crisis worldwide.)

Barrack Obama is shaping up to be the next president, a fellow who sure knows how to persuade and lead great crowds. No doubt he will be the other 'horn' of the beast that gives life to the UN, as Brown has already made his ideas and plans clear.

If you look carefully, Freemasonry (sun worshipping) has laid the foundation to begin executing their 'secret' plan to give life to the UN, it in turn substitute all currency with one, and finally substitute all religions with the Craft (or Freemasonry).

This fulfillment clearly follows the scriptural prophecy.

The 'sign' that Jesus communicated to his apostles is becoming incredibly intense (pains of birth) and the situation cannot possibly get better now. We've reached apparently a climatic point in history.

What will you folks do if you feel distanced from our God Jehovah and this Great Tribulation begins?

• 5go
    5go

Bend over and kiss my butt good bye!

• momzcrazy
  • Malkiel
    Malkiel

Does that mean that you feel that all there is, is your current life and current circumstances?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

And the pope came to the UN talking about peace and giving his allegiance to the UN. Clearly a sign of the "discusting thing standing where it ought not." Oh wait, the wt changed there beliefs on that.

If you objectively read Matt 24 without any wt filters you will see things you have never seen before. I plan on living to 100 with out any intervention from the almighty. If he comes before then I will stand proud with full confidence that I lived my life acceptably.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Does that mean that you feel that all there is, is your current life and current circumstances?

Are you going to show us a tract now and ask us if we'd like to live in conditions like those shown?

• Malkiel
    Malkiel

Newyork,

The disgusting thing is the UN, offered to man by Satan as the alternative to Jehovah's Kingdom.

When it is 'given its teeth' by the governments of the world it will take its seat where it ought not to.

Is this what you understand?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

hope4others

• journey-on
    journey-on

I guess you would follow the same instructions given by a good friend of mine when asked what one does

when the airplane begins to go down and a crash is imminent. "You take a deep breath, bend down, put your head between

your legs, and kiss your ass goodbye."

Seriously, I'm not worried about it. Live your life in light and love, and whatever happens, you will be okay.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I live every day of my life to the fullest! I refuse to go through this life that I have right here in front of me worrying about something that I have no control over. I refuse to live my life limiting myself and my abilities, not using my brain to think for myself because some god is gonna wipe out everyone if they are not JW. If it comes, which by the way I think is Bu!!$#!! then I'll kiss my black arse goodbye and give god the finger on my way out.

I'm happy, I live a full life. I love my family, am a good person. If it does come then I guess I'll be dead and i'm okay with that. Death doesn't scare me and I can't change it. Why worry about it?

nj

Edited: I'd rather die than to live forever with Jehovah's Witnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit