What will you do when the Great Tribulation Begins?

by Malkiel 259 Replies latest jw experiences

• berylblue
    berylblue

Because, obviously, I've nothing better to do. I've run out of sex partners. Anyone game?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry Aprilsummer but you're wrong...this site is not exclusively for jws...but you are welcome to stay and learn something as long as you are nice.

• real one
    real one

I am surprised to see so many apostates and JW haters on this forum. I thought this was a site for JW friends. Why invest your time and negative energy on people you do not like?

we don't hate anyone here dear. we speak truth here. if you have any truth please speak

• jgnat
    jgnat

I hope malkiel finds some time to come back. He's done an impressive job at responding to an (unpopular) view for thirteen pages. Welcome, malkiel. Here's my response to your original question.

This fulfillment clearly follows the scriptural prophecy.

No it doesn't. People are always looking for signs in the sky. If they look hard enough, they will find plenty of bunnies and dragons. I personally believe humankind got closest to annihaliation between the 1300's and the 1700's, during the black plague. During that time, there was an upsurge of superstition, prejudice and fear. The social disruption was huge. People lived for the moment. Entire families were wiped out. Properties were left fallow. A few hopeful made their fortunes by snapping up properties of the desperate, who were convinced by the signs of the times that the end was near.

... if you feel distanced from our God Jehovah...

I, personally, do not feel distanced from God. But then again, I believe one only needs to approach God once in repentance and respect, to be accepted.

I did a deep mediatation on this subject many years ago, imagining what it would like to be part of a group trying desperately to survive through a disaster. I realized that, in Christian love, I must open my arms in love even in the midst of disaster. Even if it sends me to my death. Here's a story I wrote about the results of that meditation.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/38029/1.ashx

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Ti 1:7"

• real one
    real one

jgnat we don't always agree on some things but i enjoyed your story. It sounds like you understand.

• sacolton
    sacolton

WE GOT HIT & RUN'D!!!!

• TopHat
    TopHat

Aprilsummer, dear it is not that I don't like JWs ...I had many nice friends from the KH and they will be my friends in my heart...However, they now consider me an enemy of theirs even when I explain to them I still like them as a person, I just don't agree with the teachings of the Watchtower. They look at me like I was demon yet I still believe in our same creator. Could it be they have been brainwashed by the teachings of a Cult to shun and run away from someone who loves them dearly.

• winnower
    winnower

Hello Malkiel. Obviously something has drawn you here. Maybe something deep inside knows its time to confront your worst nightmare. Makiel, you said: The US and British government is replete with 'open' members of masonry. Their goals, short and long term don't involve 'taking over' the UN, but rather influencing it. In many ways, depending on how you view both of these organizations, they can exist as one united entity as well as separate but complementing entities. I am glad to see that you have a little idea of the pieces of the puzzle. You are right in saying that masonry will not "take over" the UN. It is the higher echelons of the Freemasonry chain that is actually behind the UN. They are the 13 controlling bloodlines sometimes known as the Illuminati. Why that name "Illuminati"? Think "illuminate" ...does the "light get brighter"? Do the scriptures tell you that Satan transforms himself as an angel of light? Where do you think "new light" comes from? Did you know that Watchtower is a part of that Freemason chain of Societies and brotherhoods?

Links Between, and About, Zionism, Freemasonry and Jehovah's Witnesses

http://www.illuminati-news.com/zfjw.htm Malkiel, you said: Since then it has been veiled in the form of Freemasonry. But the symbolism is still there, under our very own noses. Ezekiel sees in a vision the rituals of Freemasonry, which is really sun worshipping. Of course sun worshipping is just another form of worshipping Satan. This sun worshipping existed since Nimrod, right thru the Sumerians,Egyptians, Assyrians, Greeks, Romans and now, thru Freemasonry, the Anglo-American world power. Reply: malkiel, if you have done so much research, why do you not recognize that Freemasonry ( and a Rothschild bankrolling the operation) is the origin of the watchtower religion? This association is mentioned as far back as the original "bible students". Rothschilds.... (one of the 13 bloodlines of controlling illuminati families) ROTHSCHILD PURCHASING LAND IN
    PALESTINE. http://www.biblestudents.com/htdbv5/r1374b.htm Notice they were simply called the TOWER back then. http://www.biblestudents.com/htdbv5/zwt0490.htm Mormons were also founded by a freemason. Scientology came about through mind control experiments at Stanford Research Institute. I think in a short time it will be revealed that ALL religions have been contrived by this ancient evil bloodline of illuminati druids. Here's a little bone for you to chew on. C.T. Russell’s membership records in the Masonic Knights Templar are kept in Ireland.TheBlue Lodge records belong to the Grand Lodge of PA. Lady Queensborough in her book Occult Theocracy published in 1933 notes on page 737 C.T. Russell’s Masonic membership. His Masonic membership must have also been common knowledge to those associated with him, and those acquainted with the prominence Russell gave to the Knights Templar logo. Evidence shows C.T. Russell was not only a high freemason, but prominent in their schemes, in other words he was a key player. Watchtowers are very important to the very highest Freemasons. The highest secret knowledge of many Masonic rites including such rites as the Scottish Rite, the Rite of Memphis, the Rite of Mizraim, etc. is concentrated in a high level group of Illuminati. One group ofthe Illuminati is the O.T.O. The initials O.T.O. can stand for several names, one being Ordo Templi Orientis (The Order of Oriental Templars). Its esoteric name is Order of To Ov. Itsmembers also have been referred to as the Great White Brotherhood or AtlanteanAdepts, and have workedwith the B’nai B’rith. There are four separate groups of OTO lodges, each contains hard core occultists. You said: Of course sun worshipping is just another form of worshipping Satan. This sun worshipping existed since Nimrod, right thru the Sumerians,Egyptians, Assyrians, Greeks, Romans and now, thru Freemasonry, the Anglo-American world power. In the 16th century William Sinclair was one of those who introduced Enochian Magick to Scotland. The Scottish connection in the Watchtower Society is overpowering. Both the Russell's and the Rutherford families came from Scotland as well as MacMillan and many other key early Watchtower leaders. From this it appears that the Scottish type of Illuminatism that created the early Watchtower Society has always practiced Enochian magick. Knowing the Watchtowers is the key to Enochian magic. The same type of winged-sun-disk that Charles Taze Russell used was also used on the Magick. Two phrases that were popular among Satanist's who practiced Enochian Magick in Rumli's day were "Millennial Dawn" and "Golden Age." Golden Age is another term for the New Age. The New Age is what the Masons call their magazines. Charles Taze Russell was a Mason. http://www.pnc.com.au/~fichrist/Masons.html The Winged Sun Disk derives its meaning from ancient Egypt and represents the actual Masonic god worshipped at the higher levels of the Masonic Order. On Russell’s tomb stands a pyramid bearing the Knights Templar logo The Golden Age magazine, published by the Watchtower Society, of 26 March 1924 gives us a clue to where the name Watchtower may really have come from. The Society tells us that Mizpah in Hebrew translates into Watchtower. Interestingly one of the important types of magick used by the Illuminati, secret societies and New Agers is Enochian magick. The Watchtowers are a vital part of Enochian magick. Interestingly, three Knights Templar lodges that have the Hebrew name Mizpah were operating in Charles T. Russell’s area. It is also interesting to note that many of Russell's talks were given at Masonic halls for example The Watchtower of 1 December 1923 on page 360 records the use of the Pittsburgh Syria Shrine Temple for the annual meeting of the WTB&TS/Convention. One way Masons recognise each other is by secret signals and handshakes or terms in printed material. It seems odd that in the New World Translation of the Bible at Hosea 12:14 the Hebrew word “adonai” is translated as “grand master” in this one instance only. Could this be a secret sign to other Masons and maybe a clue to translation committee member Frederick Franz’s connection with the Masons. malkiel, you said: Now the people in the 'know', powerful people no less(members of Freemasonry), seem to be putting final touches and making last decisions to finally bring Nimrod's plan to fruition, which is creating a unified front, the Beast (or the UN, the New World Order, etc. ), that will confront Jehovah at Armagedon. Malkiel, No one is going to confront the Jehovah's Witnesses. The watchtower will be making a few changes to help the congregation become more streamlined with christendom. The major religions of worldly christendom have been undergoing a transformation over the last few years and are becoming more in line with what used to be exclusive watchtower doctrine.The origins of pagan holidays have been exposed from the pulpit and religious icons are being discarded as well. The watchtower, along with the other religions, will gradually mesh and become a part of the UN one world religion. It has been planned and contrived for over 100 years.

• winnower
    winnower

To JWD posters who are pressing Malkiel for his "status" and "congregational standing": You are still caught up in the "hive mentality". You still think like a mob. You are showing your ignorance and prejudice by trying to imply that if he is not a fader, an apostate, an "X-JW", or an atheist that he is not welcome here. Shame on you. Knowing the truth about "the truth" leaves you with a moral obligation and you now have a responsibility to guide and teach others. Something has obviously drawn him here. Some of you are backing him up against the wall and others are throwing tomatoes. If you turn people like this away, you will be "bloodguilty" now!

• TopHat
    TopHat

Actually winnower, No need to feel blood guilty, I was questioning whether Malkiel was a JW at all because of a statement he made in his first post. As far as I know the Watchtower does not teach this:::::::::::::: ""If you look carefully, Freemasonry (sun worshipping) has laid the foundation to begin executing their 'secret' plan to give life to the UN, it in turn substitute all currency with one, and finally substitute all religions with the Craft (or Freemasonry). This fulfillment clearly follows the scriptural prophecy.""

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit