What will you do when the Great Tribulation Begins?

by Malkiel 259 Replies latest jw experiences

• TopHat
    TopHat

"By the way, our preaching work (door to door (as Jesus stipulated) and in many other various forms is also unmatched by any other 'christian' organization."------------------------------------------------------------ Malkiel, you know very well the numbers are fudged.

• real one
    real one

where did he go?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

It's the end of the month, maybe he got all the "time" in he needed!!

• ImFreeatlast
    ImFreeatlast

Malkiel,

First let me say that I respect your commitment to the forum. I cant say i agree with you view points, but I am a firm believer in everyone having the right to their own point of view.

I used to be a very 'strong' witness, I was a pioneer for 5 years and gave my first talk at a convention when I was 17. Why did I add that bit? Because I know what it is like to think you have every answer to 'appostate' thinking. Personaly i dont class myself an appostate (you might disagree here but refer to the first sentence ), so you can talk to me :)

Just to bring the thread back to 2 things you said previously, (I know you have tried to answer a lot of questions and I commend you for trying).

On page 8, of this thread, you said

The problem is that NO one can argue with God's word, it is perfect.

My question here is, if the word of god, the bible, is perfect, why did the GB decide to rewrite a perfect book? now you might say 'because it put it in todays language', BUT you said the word of god is PERFECT. It should not need to be in the perfect language to be understood, correct?

Secondly on page 10 you said,

i've heard this remark before in this thread, that Jehovah is preparing to murder innocent children in Armagedon, why would he do that?

Do you really need me to relate you to the number of times in the bible god commanded the israelites to kill every man woman AND CHILD, of the apposing group?

• real one
    real one

he's gone

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Where oh where has our topic poster gone?

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

O' where o' where has he gone?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

With his answers so robotic and his three piece so pressed,

O' where o' where has he gone????

• Twitch
    Twitch

What will you do when the Great Tribulation Begins?
    What makes you think it hasn't yet?

• aprilsummer
    aprilsummer

I am surprised to see so many apostates and JW haters on this forum. I thought this was a site for JW friends. Why invest your time and negative energy on people you do not like?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit