Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

bttt just hoping more people hop on and give us ideas.

es

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

bttt so the others can write out what they'd like.

• exwitless
    exwitless

I like jewelry, hand-made crafts, warm fuzzy socks, bubble bath, paintings, photography, music, anything. I'm not picky at all. I really would like ANYTHING (except JW literature). I like surprizes!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Bump,

I still need clues. Not everyone on the list has given a hint yet! Catch my drift?

momz

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I guess it's about time I gave some ideas on things that interest me so my SS can pick out something.

I'm a voracious reader, so maybe a giftcard to Barnes and noble would be nice.

Oh wait, better yet, I'm really enjoying reading bedtime stories to my six year old and I've been looking for an alternate to the jw 'my book of bible stories'. If my SS could look around their location for one that would be awesome. That would be a Christmas two-fer, one for me and one for the ankle nibbler.

Or, how about sending a copy of a book that you enjoyed a child?

Anything that comes from your area and is symbolic of that locale would be outstanding.

Anything home improvement oriented like tool pouches, adjustable work lights that kind of stuff. A giftcard to Home Depot or Lowes is a very good thing.

Any type of fan clothing for your local sports team or University would be fun. I wear an xl in shirts and a 34 in waist.

A boardgame that you enjoy and think that I might like would be cool. I also like handheld conversation piece puzzles.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I like any good smell-good stuff, books on interesting people, gift certificates are always good too :) LRG

• Es
    Es

Im going to keep checking this for about a week and hope that everybody posts something. If not Im goin to go out on a whim, as I need to send it pretty soon being in OZ.

es

• orbison11
    orbison11

woohoo got my SS, cant wait,,,,the hunt is on:)

for me,,,um, if not from canada, then something significant from your neck of the woods.

bubble bath (type things), anything home made i would love,,,,

oh and sweaters (or whatever) for my 13 lb shih tzu, that is my most prized posession

who ever you are,,thank you

wendy

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

bump

Are we going to have a repeat of last year??? :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit