what does bttt mean?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Bump to the top.

BB

• memario
    memario

I'm really easy just ask BB LOL

I would like something that is hand made and that has the name of your town/city on it.

Thats easy I hope.

If all else fails....... chocolate always works.

Thanks very much in advance.

mem

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I like books (historical fiction especially; used is just fine.) I would also adore music or other souvenirs from my Santa's locale. A nice framed photo of my S.S. would be great. If you're crafty and want to send something homemade, so much the better! If you want, burn me a mix-disc of your favorite songs I might not have heard yet.

The first year I participated in this, maybe three or four years ago, my Santa sent me a Christmas tree ornament and a hefty, large coffee mug. The ornament went on my nearly bare tree immediately, and has decorated my trees every year since. The coffee cup is still my favorite, and sees daily use. The collection of skulls and one skeleton I received two years ago are still proudly displayed in our home. So, thank you again for those awesome, thoughtful gifts!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Got my SS, now I just have to wait until they come on this thread and tell me what they like...

• bem
    bem

I so wanna be a cool SS but I need hints

• Es
    Es

Who hoooo Ive just been shopping very exciting!!!

es

• Namaste
    Namaste

Eeeks, I don't see my person on here yet and realized neither am I...so here goes. ETA: Nevermind...I found YOU!

Anything Christmasey, I'm still working on my collection and decorating.

Love to read so any books you think would be interesting would be great. I read a variety, right now stuck on memoirs and trashy romance novels :)

Pictures, photos that you have taken.

Something local from your town/city.

Silver jewelry.

Scrapbooking supplies.

Food....heehee :)

Anything related to yoga, music, charms, incense, candles, videos.

I play World of Warcraft if that rings any bells for you.

Okay...I'll stop now! If you need more ideas, have someone PM me and let me know my SS need more ideas!

• bem
    bem

more hints please

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit