Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I like to read, just about anything fiction as long as it's a good story.

Pretty candles, especially vanilla.

Soft, warm, fuzzy socks.

A pretty Christmas decoraction of some sort.

I'm pretty easy. Something original that you just thought I'd enjoy would tickle me, too.

Heck, I'd even be happy with just a nice letter that said Merry Christmas at the end.

Happiest of Holidays, everyone!!!

Jackie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Give me mouthy! I'd love to fix her up with something she can't refuse! (I'll make her something!
    You little monkey!!!!!! Now my girl you listen to your elderess.No Gifts for mouthy I dont need a thing....
    I have everything I need & NOTHING I WANT> My JW kids back

• BFD
    BFD

I like original/unique/home-made Christmas ornaments.

BFD

• restrangled
    restrangled

Candles, a room scent, or anything from your area....such as a christmas ornament that can be put up each year to remember you by!

r.

• Smoky
    Smoky

What do i want for chrismas, that is something i have never ask myself? I am easy to please just the idea that i will getting a gift, is enough for me, it could be anything.

But let me give you guys some thought, i like music Spanish Rock especially, im into Goth, i like out of the ordinary necklaces, rings, wristbands. Baked goods are great too. Something local would be nice........but a personalized greeting card is all i need to put a smile on my face.

thanks

smoky

• brinjen
    brinjen

CDs, a good book, nice cat ornament....

• Angharad
    Angharad

bump

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I like things from your local area, post cards or local craft items. I like Asian cultural items, teas and spices. I also like baked goods and treats, but I am newly on a gluten free(no wheat or similiar grains) diet so that is not an easy option...and I want who has me to enjoy it and keep it simple, this should not be a burden. I like books on gardening or herbs, any nature books, science books. Home made-crafted things are cool, but I won't have a tree thins year as my apt is too small.

edited to add: I collect heirloom varities of flower and vegatable seeds. If you have seeds from plants that your great great grandma "Jenkins" used to grow, and you still grow them, I'd LOVE that.

Also, these above mentiond are the types of gifts I am inclined to give unless given ideas by this thread. So, my region is "Seattle".

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

What do i want for chrismas, that is something i have never ask myself? I am easy to please just the idea that i will getting a gift, is enough for me, it could be anything.

I agree with Smoky. I've never asked myself that question and I'm not very fussy. If I had to name something ... well ... I would say chocolate. For me, it's great for any occasion and it always makes things seem better.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

When do we get our recipient?

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit