Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I tried finding the original "sent" thread, but IMO the new search feature works about as well as the old search feature did.

So I sent off my gift yesterday. I'm happy to report that the recipient did not recieve JW literature. I think I sent them something cool, but I could be wrong. If your gift sucks, just send it back and I'll refund you with a lump of coal :)

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yay! my secret Sant-ee posted!

I will post my wish list shortly...

Edited to add: it wasn't one of the posters anywhrere above me... I just only periodically check this thread to see if she's posted yet :P

• free2think
    free2think

I'm sending my SS's gift tomorrow. I hope they like it.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Well my SS never posted, so I just had to wing it! They are receiving a stocking, but I'm not that much of a Grinch, so no WT lit or coal. I hope they like it. I hope to send it out Monday.

BB

• free2think
    free2think

I'm sure they'll love whatever you get them BB, you've got great taste.

Im so excited, im not sure if i'll be able to wait till xmas to open mine.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Well mine got sent out yesterday.

And I really tried to pick out something that they'll like. I had the shop send it for me, as their packaging was likely going to be way more well thought than mine.

I'm excited, crossing my fingers that they will enjoy their MI treasures.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Well, I must confess that my SS gift recipient never posted any ideas. I'm hoping they still like the gift though. If it gets to you safely (mystery person ), feel free to PM and let me know.

• free2think
    free2think

I sent mine out this morning.

SS i hope you like it amd sorry for the crap wrapping in advance, can i pretend i got my niece to do it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit