Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

I would actually like Crisis of Conscience, as I havent read it (and am quite happy with 2nd hand copy)......other than that candles, smellies or book voucher are all good

Fi

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I like to read, don't mind, in fact love, second hand books. As other's have said, I like something regional. Homemade things are awesome. I am really excited to see who I will get. xxx

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Anything Christmas...
    (especially if it happens to have Santa Claus on it)
    or
    Anything from where you live
    or
    A coffee mug- especially if it's from your area
    or anything really- I'm very easy to please. I liked the idea eclipse had- a burn CD of your favorite music would be very cool!

• free2think
    free2think

Like snakes im addicted to Amazon.com.

I love costume jewellery, esp as i now have a few more piercings

Heres a few links to give my secret santa an idea of my style.

http://www.amazon.com/Swarovski-Crystal-Bracelet-Silver-Anklet/dp/B000CFHK2O/ref=pd_rhf_f_i_cs_2

http://www.amazon.com/Diameter-Sterling-Silver-Endless-Earrings/dp/B000HBV344/ref=pd_ts_a_80?ie=UTF8&s=apparel

I love smellys and creams too.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

A gift card from Amazon or Barnes and Noble is always great... can't go wrong with that! But I'm not picky at all, I'd love anything you send!

GGG

• bem
    bem

I am easy to please anything from your area would be great, in the past I have recieved a great assortment of finds that thrilled me, I'm a tea drinker,one time someone sent me a tea pot and a variety of teas from their area, I love hummingbirds. Someone sent me a Cloisonné hummingbird christmas ornament that I treasure, I've gotten maple sugar from the area the poster lived. I got a metal christmas ornament made by a blacksmith thats really cool, my tree has definatley a one of a kind look. I have delicate wire butterflies from Europe that are lovely. I also have fairies that hang on the tree. all of these are things I collect also.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's a definitive list of stuff that will make me happy! I'd also like to note that I'm cool with used stuff, as long as it works.

First, the easy stuff:

The easiest way to make me happy is to send me a USB Flash Drive (any size). Blank CDs are cool too!

DVD Videos of any classic rock bands with the EXCEPTIONS of: Pink Floyd, Kiss, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, T. Rex, Meatloaf, Blue Oyster Cult, Spinal Tap

I also like video documentaries of bands. I don't have any of those.

My collection is quite small right now, so you're likely to get a good hit. But if you need some hints, Alice Cooper, Nightwish, Guns N Roses, Def Leppard,

Other DVDs: Any Charlie Brown & Snoopy DVDs ESPECIALLY Flashbeagle

CDs I want (most are a bit hard to find)

Alexa - Alexa (self-titled with songs Wanderlust, A Cry Away)
    Firehouse - Hold Your Fire
    Kix - Kix
    Kix - Live
    Kix - Blow My Fuse
    Kix - Midnight Dynamite
    Pat Benatar - Best Shots
    Saigon Kick - Moments From The Fringe
    Saigon Kick - Greatest Hits Live
    Super Transatlantic - Shuttlecock
    Nightwish - Angels Fall First
    Nightwish - Oceanborn
    Nightwish - Wishmaster
    Nightwish - From Wishest To Eternity
    Nightwish - Century Child
    Roy Orbison - Mystery Girl
    Toto - Toto (Self-titled with songs Manuela Run, Childs Anthem)
    Trixter - Hear!
    T. Rex - Self-titled (aka Brown Album with songs The Wizard & Jewel)
    T. Rex - The Slider
    T. Rex - Bolan's Zip Gun
    Ventures - (any album or compilation)
    Was (Not Was) - Born to Laugh At Tornadoes

Other cool junk you might have laying around in the basement or attic:

Classic rock 8-tracks (and any 8-tracks from the 1980s)
    Fisher Price PXL-2000 Video Camera (kids toy)
    Sharp or TRS-80 Pocket Computers & Accessories
    Pocket Rockers
    Playtapes (both tapes and player)
    Fisher Price Movie Cartridges 8mm, Super8, 16mm Films

• Mum
    Mum

Jewelry is the only acceptable item that requires storage because it's small, and one can never have too much. Otherwise, I would food or fragrance because they get used up.

Favorite colors: Purple, Blue, Red

Thanks.

SandraC

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Oh yeah, I'd also like to post a reminder that if you don't put up a list, you're likely to recieve JW literature. My Recipient last year recieved a real nice Revelation Climax book. I burned whatever JW literature I had laying around last summer, but I'm not opposed to heading down to the thrift store and picking up a Live Forever book.... there's TONS of those floating around!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    Oh yeah, I'd also like to post a reminder that if you don't put up a list, you're likely to recieve JW literature. My Recipient last year recieved a real nice Revelation Climax book. I burned whatever JW literature I had laying around last summer, but I'm not opposed to heading down to the thrift store and picking up a Live Forever book.... there's TONS of those floating around!

I would KILL you if you sent me any of that junk! ANYTHING but that! UGH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit