Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Just bought my Santee's pressie

Need to get some wrapping paper for it now, should be on its way next week.

• bem
    bem

Here I am with tape, scissors, wrapping paper and full of christmas cheer all I need now is a few hints.

• troubled mind
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

oops ...

I just looked and I have my Secret santa name . I am excited ....But seriously people need to give more ideas on what they like ....especially if you are a GUY ........

Suggestions for me would be :

something of local interest from your area

( my hobbies are photography and gardening )

a book you enjoyed (no romance novels though ) like mystery, biography,true stories, travel ....or a book with nature themes or pictures

a gift from a hobby you enjoy

photography of your area ,or that you have taken

Music cd ,I like hard rock ,alternative ,Indie , or rock blues

• Angharad
    Angharad

OK we also have a pot luck going - one kind person has contacted me and said that they would love to send a gift to someone but doesnt want to receive - so I have got Simon to point at random to my list and that person will receive an extra gift.

edited to add this person isnt mouthy !

• Angharad
    Angharad
    I dont want any gifts. but I want to send a gift. so I would like a name ((((hugs angie)

I didnt see this before Mouthy, and I have already sent your name off to someone so you will be getting a gift - you deserve one

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ok, just get back from the Post Office and got my gift sent off!!!!!!

purps

Do they have to wait till Xmas to open them?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Alright well at present I'm sick and i'm seeing that two have gotten their gifts off in the mail...

I was looking forward to getting a move on over this weekend, but uggggh. So, will look to get it accomplished asap.

• mouthy
    mouthy

oh DEAR > didnt see this before Mouthy, and I have already sent your name off to someone so you will be getting a gift - you deserve one

o.K. WELL !! I will be satisfied with anything.... NO WT LiT NOW!!!!! Not even as a joke....!!!!If you do I will kill myself do you hear????

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Hey, I thought there wouldv'e been many more hints on this thread by now! I'm soooo curious to know who's my SS, but from reading through this thread at least I can tell who's NOT my SS.

Just finished wrapping the gift for my SS person ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit