Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

If everyone who is signed up for the sectret santa can post a few ideas of the sort of thing you like in here, when people receive their names they can come in here and look you up so get some ideas

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

i am simple and cheap to make happy....gift cards are the simplest (I am addicted to Amazon.com)... if you can bake home made cookies are nice...lol.. (I can bake, I am just too busy these days)

most importantly...even a handwritten card or note is nice.... the personal touch

Snakes ()

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I like anything celtic. And paperback romance books.

momzcrazy

• erynw
    erynw

Anything Mickey Mouse °o°

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

I like anything that reflects your local culture. Something as simple as a special sauce made locally or a piece of jewelry made by a local craftsperson. I prefer not to receive anything you can pick up at your local Wal-Mart. :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont want any gifts. but I want to send a gift. so I would like a name ((((hugs angie)

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

simple request -- can you either wrap it or put it in a bag with a note not to go further until Christmas? I like to wait until Christmas to open it!

I would like anything locally you can buy like rebirth said:

I like anything that reflects your local culture. Something as simple as a special sauce made locally or a piece of jewelry made by a local craftsperson.

Or anything like this:

gift cards are the simplest (I am addicted to Amazon.com)... if you can bake home made cookies are nice

Or anything you can make (like if you knit or do any crafts)

Anything that has to do with cake decorating.

Christmas Ornaments are good too.

I'm so excited! Make sure you post what you want so I'll know what to get!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Give me mouthy! I'd love to fix her up with something she can't refuse! (I'll make her something!)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm not fussy - something local to the sender, or some nice candles or bath smellies

For UK santas - last airmail posting dates are around the 12th December.

• eclipse
    eclipse

A CD of your favourite band or group (or even a burned one of all of your favourite songs)

to broaden my music horizons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit