Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I have wide tastes in books and music and usually enjoy something that someone else has enjoyed even if only for the insight it gives into someone else's tastes.

LT, of the "gregarious" class.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I would like to have David Coperfield for a while....I would ask him to vanish WT from Brooklyn!!!

• noni1974
    noni1974

I don't like telling people what to buy me.That being said.

I love crystal.I love cats.I love romance novels.I love love love Star Wars.

What I was hoping to get was Justin Timberlakes new CD Future Sex Love Sounds.Or his first CD Justified.I never buy myself CD's for some reason any more.

• Emma
    Emma

I'd love a work-out CD, burned from your favorite music. I also like tea, coffee, dark chocolate, but I'm also off gluten and can't enjoy most home made goodies.

Heirloom seeds would be terrific (keep my climate in mind, though!) I've just finished my second year in my new organic garden and love being a city farmer.

Or just surprise me. I posted this just in case Nos got my name - I don't want no stinking wts lit!

• Emma
    Emma

Darkuncle, if I get your name I can send you some terrific G-F baked goods. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 3 1/2 years ago and have developed some good recipies.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• bem
    bem

bttt

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I thought I would bump the thread to the top with a fun song that was appropriate to the topic at hand ;)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I like books.

Here is my amazon wish list.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

A large box of ear plugs. We're making a 20 hour drive to Disney this year right after X-mas so I think I'll need it.

Other then that ... perhaps a travel coffee mug.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit