Secret Santa Ideas thread

by Angharad 147 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

Hey, I thought there wouldv'e been many more hints on this thread by now! I'm soooo curious to know who's my SS, but from reading through this thread at least I can tell who's NOT my SS.

Just finished wrapping the gift for my SS person ...

Okay I'm not saying I don't see my ss person on the list, but just in case some one hasn't posted I'll help keep this on the top.

• somebody
    somebody

What a great idea! I was at a loss on what to get for a special someone!

I like reading books, especailly true crime and crime scene investigations. There are two of Ann Rule's books that i haven't read yet ( I have no problem reading books that have been used or read by someone else either, so second hand is fine! ) The two titles of the books are "No Regrets" and " Smoke, Mirrors, and Murder". Any ONE would be great!

I love candles and potpouri also.

Hope this helps!!!

peace to all,

gwen/somebody

• bem
    bem

Helping keep this thread Back to the top. Just in case everyone hasn't seen it

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm giving boxes of insense, candles, and sage smudge for Christmas gifts. My pagan friends love that stuff and they're not costly.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I am currently out of town visiting the few family members that still speak to me.

Here's some stuff that I like:

Candles

Potpourri

Anything from Bath & Body Works

Chocolate or any kind of sweet

I just got a new puppy so anything to do with dogs. - A friend of mine showed me her Dog "Baby Book" - It's like the books you fill out for your newborn baby except it's for your dog. I want one of those but I have no idea where to find one.

I'm Christian so, anything Christian oriented would be nice.

I've also been exchanging Christmas ornaments with friends, so I'm reminded of them every time I look at my tree. So a Christmas ornament would be cool.

Something that interests the sender would be nice and would remind me of them. I'm really not that picky and I would be happy with anything you send me, as long as it's not WT literature.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Bump...

• fifi40
    fifi40

To my SS gift receiver

As I am off to the aposatfest in London on Saturday I want to get you a memento from London aswell........so my pressies should leave the UK 3/12/07

Fi

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ok, there are still people that haven't posted here! Nos's idea of WT liturature is lookin really good to me right about now!

BB

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I hint for me: I love anything to do with wicca/pagan things....candles.....Actually, I love about anything!!

shelley

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I hint for me: I love anything to do with wicca/pagan things....candles.....Actually, I love about anything!!

shelley

Shell, one of the jokes I do for my stand-up comedy act is based on you. Well, on the Wicca thing.

I do a bit on how I don't date that much (I know, cliche). Anyway, after a couple jokes I then say, "but I finally did go on a date last week. It was with this wiccan lady. It was kind of weird though. Before the date, she drew a pentagram in the floor and lit a bunch of candles. I asked her why and she said it was to cast out evil spirits." Then I pause for a couple of seconds and say, "So, if any of you know her, let her know I made it home OK, because she's probably wondering what happened to me. Poof!"

It usually gets quite a few laughs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit