Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LV101
    LV101

flipper - ditto Solzhenitsyn's comment re/your abuse when child - sorry I missed reading that part. I agree with you - they need to be locked and, preferably, in a nuclear waste dump.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Solzhenitsyn - I'm guessing by your name you are feeling utterly trapped. Its horrible that this has been going on for GENERATIONS. The same Children that suffered at the hands of these monsters are now as elders seeing another generation of young victims and STILL Watchtower does nothing.

This is what mind control does. Even the leaders are like rabbits caught in the headlights - terrified of making changes to this self-propelling monstrosity of an organization in case God destroys them for putting their children before "him"

• flipper
    flipper

SOLZ- I cannot even imagine some of the horrific , extremely sad cases of child abuse you had to handle as a JW elder. I'm sure it really took it's toll on you. It's a good thing that it makes you wary and careful to watch out for your own children though. I wish nothing but peace and happiness for you and your family in the future. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

LV 101- I wasn't the one who was sexually abused as a child, Solzhenitsyn was. He just repeated what I wrote to him and put my name in front of it for reference. But like all of us who were raised as youths in the JW cult, I did suffer my fair share of psychological and mental abuse though with the strange and super strict upbringing. I think locking up WT leaders in a nuclear waste dump and throwing away the key would be an acceptable option with all the pain and suffering they've caused.

DIOGENESISTER- I agree with you. It's truly criminal that these WT Society child abuse cases have gone on for generation after generation, and still- WT Society leaders get away scot free with only millions $$$$$ of lawsuits to pay for. Like many people on this board I want to see criminal indictments and see WT leaders get their ass thrown in prison sometime soon. Not only child abuse has destroyed lives, but murders of JW's not receiving blood transfusions to save their lives ! Just another form of child abuse when minor JW children have died because their fucking cult mind controlled parents let them die preventing kids from getting blood transfusions. There NEEDS to be accountability on all fronts by the WT leaders, but still here on August 11th, 2018 - WT leaders have not been held accountable or responsible for any of these deaths or obliterated lives. It's disgusting and criminal. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LV101
    LV101

flipper - Thank goodness and for the clarification! I know you endured more than enough mental/physical anguish growing up as a JW. This is the thing that makes me crazy and why the hey the gov't doesn't protect the children -- I don't know how it could keep parents from cult brain washing charlatans but something is radically wrong with society when religion is allowed to cause all this suffering from criminals. One child being abused by those filthy cult losers is one too many and there's no true god that would ever allow such horror -- nor a toxic enough nuclear waste dump for them to be caged in!

• flipper
    flipper

LV101- Hey, yeah, thanks. Yeah, we've all suffered way too much with this JW cult. You and me both are confused as to why the government won't crack down on religions like the Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholics, etc. when it comes to child abuse. The US government lets freedom of religion evolve into criminality - and they still won't do anything to condemn criminal conduct by religions. It's like all organized religions get a free pass on criminal conduct. I totally agree with you that it's barbaric that the government doesn't demand religions obey the law. I mean- just think of how many JW's have died through the years due to the " no blood " transfusion policies. A good guess would be thousands of JW's worldwide have died due to WT leaders policies. And how much or how accountable has the government held WT Society liable for those deaths ? ZERO. So we do have the government to blame to a fair extent for not holding religions liable as much as necessary. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

A girl I knew, her stepfather molested and raped, all jws, she never turned him in or nothing ever happened. Another was molested and her molester is or was a MS. Another was molested by her cousin, all jws. I remember when a teen/young adult it seemed over 50% of ones I got close told me they had been molested or raped.

• flipper
    flipper

BAD_WOLF- Wow. So sorry to hear that you knew of many young ones being molested in the JW organization. 50 % of the young ones you knew ? That's a lot of abuse victims !

This WT organization's leaders need to be held accountable , it's disgusting. There have probably at this point been hundreds of thousands of child abuse victims worldwide in the WT Society's 139 year history since 1879. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Hello flipper, I hope this finds you well. I have been reading this post off and on for a while now and yes I was and so were my two daughter's in laws and many other I knew through the years. Here's a thought and I may be to sensitive in my feelings on this. Are not all children in the borg being sexually abuse when they are made to sit in on gb rants on sex from the platform. Let' face it the wt.borg is not a safe place for young children. Abuse comes in many forms and age inappropriate talks to me is just as abusive. How could it not! Their teaching of how everyone in the world is going to be killed, the fear that there is a demon behind every bush and telling the flock they are Good for nothing slaves desensitizes people thinking.

That is for me why the wt. BORG is a breeding ground for such abuse. I may be wrong but that is how I feel. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

In my congregation, a married ministerial servant was sleeping with a fifteen year old sister. They both got reproved, and no police report was made. In fact, it was pretty much no big deal to the elders. I know because my dad was an elder and he blabbed about committee cases quite a bit. I didn't overhear much about this one.

Out of curiosity, I did a people search on this couple, the MS and his wife who he cheated on with the teen girl. They're now in their seventies. They're still married.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit