Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• tim hooper
    tim hooper
    I tried to get one on ebay but it was used and I was outbid....

If it had a runny nose then it was probably full up as well......

tim

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Maybe my friend who emailed me earlier would make use of one...

Or maybe Almost Atheist Dave can do us a mock up of a watchtower on Real Dolls - do they lead to Necrophilia?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I tried to get one on ebay but it was used and I was outbid

sounds too much like real life.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

I've just ordered One that looks exactly like Crumpet.......Oh mana from heaven

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Or maybe Almost Atheist Dave can do us a mock up of a watchtower on Real Dolls - do they lead to Necrophilia?

Now that would be entertaining!

It would be even better if someone could sneak a link to it on the real wt site. I think the hit rate would increase that day lol

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    I tried to get one on ebay but it was used and I was outbid....

If it had a runny nose then it was probably full up as well......

tim

LMAO ok, the thread has hit a new low, well done Tim.

I dont know anyone who has one either. I tried to get one on ebay but it was used and I was outbid....

Oh, Crumpet, I'm so sorry if I knew it was you who was bidding... I would have let you win.... Why not try and find one at a jumble sale? Church bazaar? Has anyone seen those 'sheep' dolls... I mean ok, people who can't get a real woman might go for an inflatable one... but who, honestly, couldn't pull their own sheep????!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I've just ordered One that looks exactly like Crumpet.......Oh mana from heaven

Dan - where can I get One too? LOL!

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

You want a doll of yourself ...............umm kinky

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I've just ordered One that looks exactly like Crumpet.......Oh mana from heaven

lol!
    I'd actually LOVE to buy one for one of my guy friends who spends so much time trying to get a girlfriend- it's all he thinks about. I just can't see throwing down over 6 grand on a gag gift.

• needproof
    needproof

lol@only fools and horses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit