Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

My gf was roaring with laughter at this thread last night, and I can see why, it's hilarious

Dave, that wt article is top notch

It's the safest sex you can have," claims one woman. Apparently, quite a few agree with her

You gotta agree with that comment lol

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Dave, that wt article is top notch

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

It's the safest sex you can have," claims one woman. Apparently, quite a few agree with her

That line's taken directly from the original Awake article. It was funny to see how easily the article could be turned to be about "sex dolls" instead of "phone sex". I gotta believe it'd be fun to make an article generator, like a Mad-Libs sort of deal.

Dave

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't know about that. With my luck I'd probably throw out my back anyway. At least with a real woman I'd have someone on hand to drive me to a chiropractor.

W

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

OK I keep waiting but no one has mentioned the male doll. What is up with that dumb look on his face? Every time I look at the pictures of the guy I laugh uncontrollably. It's as if a brainless idiot modeled for the facial expressions. Must look again...

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Here's one of the "safer" pictures.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    It's as if a brainless idiot modeled for the facial expressions.

Who else would do it?

I mean, it's not much of a career choice. Imagine it on your cv: current occupation modelling for male dolls faces

Your prospective employer would probably have some interesting questions to ask

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Who else would do it?
    I mean, it's not much of a career choice. Imagine it on your cv: current occupation modelling for male dolls faces
    Your prospective employer would probably have some interesting questions to ask

Very true, didn't think of that and upon further inspection of the women ones I realize most of them have similar "the light is on but no one's home" looks on their faces as well.

• seawolf
    seawolf

LOL! The expression on the male doll's face looks like he just got done pleasuring himself!

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Well, I'd have to say this the most surprising topic of discussion I never thought I see on JWD, but I'd have to say its been fun, to talk about something else either than JWS.

which frankly gets to be a bit boring and even depressing as you know, so I hope I've made a few of you have a laugh ! I have to leave now because I'm flying to the UK to have a date with

Crumpet, were going to have some monkey sex, but I shall return. You humans are the craziest, but thats why I love you all.

Warm Monkey love .................Handsome Dan

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

WooooHooooo!! I'm in love..............................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit