Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• Spectre
    Spectre

I just ordered a Kaori!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I think there is a need for the following in our society if it is kept safe and without harming others:

1) masturbation

2) prostitution

and 3) sex dolls.

The reason........... and lets be honest about this: there are guys out there that will never be able to get a girl.... our society is cruel to some!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Actually I think a few of us on my Celibacy thread may have to turn to sex dolls at this rate!

There are sex dolls that don't cost thousands.

There are but you can't get interchangeable eyes or pubic hair for them. I mean there is a lot to be said for this advantage surely!

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Personally I'd like to have one made up like Crumpet.......grarl.....grarl.......pant........pant.........haba...haba

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I think that Real Dolls would make very good Real Jehovah's Witness wives.

Just my opinion, seeing as they are to be "in subjection" to God, Christ, husband and every other male authority in the congregation.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I'd like to say "well now, that's farked up", but who am I to judge when everyone seems happy and no-one gets hurt?

Someone needs to explain to these guys that for $5Gs a man could rent a Lear and spend a month in several close by countries with a different hot honey every night.

That would be more my speed but I don't think the Missus would approve.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    At one stage in my life, particularly in the thickoid brigade (JW's), I would have got pretty judgmental about the whole thing. But now, I try to live and let live.

Which punctuates my point that the Dubs are the ones doing the persecuting and not the other way around.

• frozen one
    frozen one

meaningful connection with a molded pile of latex

I'm sure that a number of women on this board have their own molded plastic "friends." Some with batteries some without.

• seawolf
    seawolf

wow I never heard of these before. I'll get a lot of bonus points on my credit card that's for sure.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Oh this is so sad......That human beings cannot connect with others and need plastic dolls.

This depresses me to no end......Is this what we are coming to? Pretend sexual partners.....?

How very sad.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit