Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• RAF
    RAF

Real dolls? ... real dolls? is there real or unreal doll? I want proofs ... ...

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Hhhhmmm it IS a alittle odd, but like what has already been said, it doesnt harm anyone. I guess they are the equivailent of a large vibrator ...that just happen to have eyes.

I have to say crying because your doll has to go into repair (that in itself is'nt a nice job is it? What do you do for a job? Ah I repair Real Dolls... yuck! Also. whats part of the maintenance? Emptying???? Apologies...) is a little bit weird. I mean would a woman cry if her vibrator broke/melted/whatever? (No-one has to answer that... it was rhetorical...)

Like I say, it doesnt harm anyone, tho i can imagine they people that buy one cant have particulary sharp social skills...

As long as Jim and "Candy" dont invite me to dinner, I dont mind...

• skyking
    skyking

This thread is quit interesting, why should we care what some else does if it does not hurt us?

Should we care if the person harms him or her self, like the people called cutters? Do they not just cut themselves, they are not hurting us.

What about the suicidal people should we let them kill themselves, remember it does not hurt you.

What about the anorexic should we care about them? Let them die they do not hurt you.

These are just a few examples of conditions that hurt only the person but it does effect us. Yes it does, because we are humans and we care about people especially if that person is a close friend or relative. We seem to hurt for others and we inheritantly want to help them.

Just as we have hurt our parents and or former JW friends when we quit the BORG or DF'd. We can not go through life believing we do not have a profound effect on people because we do. Every person should realise this and live in away that brings as little hurt as possible too other people.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Can you imagine the JC if a brother got caught with one?

• Spectre
    Spectre

This all reminds me of this song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iuY6Qhmcl70

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I mean would a woman cry if her vibrator broke/melted/whatever? (No-one has to answer that... it was rhetorical...)

You've clearly never seen a woman emptying the tv remote control for half dead batteries then have you Paul J?

Should we care if the person harms him or her self, like the people called cutters? Do they not just cut themselves, they are not hurting us.

What about the suicidal people should we let them kill themselves, remember it does not hurt you.

What about the anorexic should we care about them? Let them die they do not hurt you.

Skyking the examples you give here are little leading towards bias though as they are all common in one thing - the physicall harm or hurt the DOER. Playing with a doll doesn't physically hurt the DOER - unless he does something very silly or aims badly...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Just another sex toy, so long as it's used just for that. I'd be worried if someone introduced me to his girlfriend, "Nika" (the doll).

I forgot to add-I did see this on TV before. Perhaps an episode of Real Sex?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I think it's fascinating, some of them look very real aside from the ones that have boobs the size of watermelons. But yeah, like the one sitting on the couch- could have really been a woman. I am going to have to spend more time looking at them but I though the Anna Mae one was very cool (again aside from the extremely over endowment in the breast department). I think it would be very interesting if someone had one to actually drag it on the town for a date, that would be something to see.

• needproof
    needproof

I think that the vast majority of people commenting on this thread are open minded, which is great. Ex JW's seem to be a very open minded set of people after the narrow mindedness of the WT days.

My philosophy these days is simple. Live and let live, if people chose to live with dolls then if it keeps them happy, good luck to them. It may not be considered 'normal' but then what is normal? A 12 hour shift to keep the wife and kids happy?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    I mean would a woman cry if her vibrator broke/melted/whatever? (No-one has to answer that... it was rhetorical...)
    You've clearly never seen a woman emptying the tv remote control for half dead batteries then have you Paul J?

LMAO. No, I guess thats cos I was there....... ahem...

Don't forget the clock in the kitchen, only 1 x AA tho... might be enough...

PaulJ of the 'always helpful' class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit