Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

lol Paulj- trying to bargain on an already steal of a price.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    Sheep dolls yes I remember those, is that why my cong. elders all had velcro mittens ?

Theres a Watchtower somewhere I'm sure (but I can't be bothered trying to find it) outlining what makes a good shepherd... Thses gloves are given to you when you get promoted from MS! You can get normal or with a soft leather cover....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

misanthropic - I wasnt to be swayed! I'm much more interested in a real doll like yourself! xx Nite nite folks - its been fun!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Just let me check and see how long ago PaulJ's birthday was so I can calculate how stale his sticks are !! ;-)
    Hmm - bit dry. Misanthropic - I'll be right over honey!

Alright, I won. But remember you said you were going to lay still and silent (I want the entire Real Doll experience)... By the way I could have told you paulj's sticks were stale and old ;p

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    ::Just let me check and see how long ago PaulJ's birthday was so I can calculate how stale his sticks are !! ;-)
    Hmm - bit dry. Misanthropic - I'll be right over honey!

Theyre unopened... oh well.... nevermind.... I'll drown my sorrows on the champers...

Alright, I won. But remember you said you were going to lay still and silent (I want the entire Real Doll experience)... By the way I could have told you paulj's sticks were stale and old ;p

Dont kick me while im down???!!!

Nighty night everyone...

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Hey Crumpet,.. once you try monkey you'll never go back to a man, come on now we originated love making, a matter fact if it wasn't for us there wouldn't be man so there !

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::misanthropic - I wasnt to be swayed! I'm much more interested in a real doll like yourself! xx Nite nite folks - its been fun!

Awe, now who's the flirt? hehe ;) Hey guys Crumpet flirted with ME!!!!!!! Yes I had to brag ;)
    OK well I gotta go too (I'm supposed to be somewhere in an hour if only I can get off this darn computer). Have a good night.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Go in peace my children......(spoken by a sexually frustrated monkey).......now where are my Velcro mittens ?.....here little sheep.....here little sheep..... where are you ?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>Or maybe Almost Atheist Dave can do us a mock up of a watchtower on Real Dolls - do they lead to Necrophilia?

Not creative enough to bend it necro, but here's what I got for ya':
    What's So Wrong With Sex Dolls?

With many thanks to the Watchtower for providing the "first draft". (Good work boys, just needed a little tidying up!)

Dave

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Did someone say they wanted SHEEP?!?!?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit