Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I do have a boat purps....maybe we could use her for some tubing!!

I didnt know you had a boat..........I want to ride!!!!

I will drive while you and seawolf.....go tubing on your dolls!!!! LOL

and I will take pics to put on Crumpets thread!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Heck Crumpet can come too, our dates get along with everyone!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Heck Crumpet can come too, our dates get along with everyone!

and if they don't..............one little prick with a pin.......and gone!!!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

pure evil purps!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Do any of you brits remember the only fools and horses episode where del boy buys dodgy dolls and they all end up inflating?That was so funny - sorry but everytime i see this thread it reminds me lol! (really though i guess each to their own, as long as its not hurting anyone else)

• seawolf
    seawolf

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>one little prick

There was some movie where Bette Midler was pregnant and giving birth. The doctor went to give her a shot and said, "You'll feel a little prick." Bette responded, "That's what got me into this mess!"

Always loved that line!

Dave

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

This thread is hilarious!

I don't see what harm having a doll would do either, though I don't know anyone who has one.

I'm not sure how I'd react if someone introduced me to their friend, and it was a doll, though.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I dont know anyone who has one either. I tried to get one on ebay but it was used and I was outbid....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I dont know anyone who has one either. I tried to get one on ebay but it was used and I was outbid....

Awww Crumpet, if I hear of anyone selling one, I'll let you know. I'll even get Trev to bid for it.

Maybe my friend who emailed me earlier would make use of one...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit