Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Purple you make my heart go BOOM BOOM...........thank you

• 5go
    5go

Oh this is so sad......That human beings cannot connect with others and need plastic dolls.

This depresses me to no end......Is this what we are coming to? Pretend sexual partners.....?

How very sad.

Much like the pretend love about 50% of people who get married have and have kids durring that time. Makes me sad.

I think they should hand these out at health departments to keep the divorce rate and STD rate down of course no one would take them. Atleast I would bet not. of course some of the nerds might. first and only chance for most of the to get any type of lady.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    first and only chance for most of the to get any type of lady.

That's ok because it means more real women for me.

• needproof
    needproof

Those sheep are fantastic!

• trevor
    trevor

I wish I had known about these dolls before I got married. They seem to have all the advantages and no downside. They won't complain if you come in late. Won't spend all the money shopping. If they cause trouble you can let a little air out as a warning.

If this doesn't work - instead of an expensive divorce, you just deflate the doll and put it in the garbage can - then go shopping for a younger one.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Ya'll need to google Steve Holy's song "Brand New Girlfriend"!! The video reminds me of this!!

• Gill
    Gill

Sorry to come in so late on this thread when you've all gone off on your own weird tangents BUT, I saw most of this programme too and it was really interesting.....not kinky or whatever you might think but interesting. Here were a group of men who could not make 'contact' with other people in their lives for whatever reason, (and they all appeared 'vulnerable') and they were, instead of trying to learn how to be able to make 'contact' mentally as well as physically, chosing a doll as a physical substitute. In effect, they were extremely selfish and self centered men, but they also wanted to be 'harmless' men. They did not want to go out and 'grab' just any woman and force anything onto them. They preferred to go their own harmless way, lonely but harmless. In that way, they were not being selfish. They knew and accepted the limits of human behaviour to one another.

Some of them were extremely caring to the dolls, wheras others, just tended to fling them anywhere and retrieved them when 'necessary.'

Just a really fascinating study on the vulnerability of some men and how some know NOT to cross the line in one way, ie are not violent towards real women, and yet to be so have to cross the line in another way, in that they choose a harmless perversion.

It would be interesting if there was a long term study into the outcome in life for these men and if any ever became settled with real relationships, or ever crossed the line eventually into violent behaviour towards their fellow humans and became sex offenders.

As for the dolls, they were very sympathetically made, but had very sad looks in those doll eyes. Or maybe that's just my own interpretation of those sad, doll faces.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

link for Brand New Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq_qL79lejA

this guy has a Real Doll!!!!

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Thanks for the link, Purps!

tim

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Putting a phone in your doll's hand doesn't make it any more 'real'

Dave - I had to smother myself in my handbag at my desk after that! Its so painfully funny!!!!!

You know joking aside if there was a way of getting sets of these YPA articles into the borg and distributing secretly to the teens - it could be just enough for them to actually see how ridiculous it all is. What a shame Richie is not still with access!!!

By the way do they still do the YPA articles or did they stop them?

And Handsome Dan - I am up for some monkey sex - no velcro mittens though - whaddaya think I am - some kind of perv?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit