Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

I ordered a special JW girl doll and I was surprized when I pulled it out of the box because it had all the orifices closed shut, dam, oh well at least it came with a year subsrcription of the WT

and AWAKE magazine !

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Doesn't seem any different to me than any other vice.

• needproof
    needproof

I suppose you can call it sad, but then, like another poster said, there are some guys in this world who could never get a woman. And that's not to say they are ugly either; some men just do not know how to interact with women. You have either got it, or you haven't.

• Mary
    Mary

After viewing that site, I'm eerily reminded of the original Stepford Wives. I don't give a damn if someone feels the need to have a blow up doll for sex (that's their business), but to cry when you have to send it off for repairs shows an extreme social disconnect with real humans that just isn't normal.

(shudder)

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

THIS IS PERFECT for the many unscrupulous guys who would be out there spreading STDs and who are sex-obsessed.

This is ideal for those men who would otherwise sleep with a series of unscrupulous women perhaps fathering children they can't or won't care for properly.

For a total LOSER who is incapable of being a good husband and/or father, this is absolutely perfect.

YC

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>For a total LOSER who is incapable of being a good husband and/or father, this is absolutely perfect.

HEY! I don't talk about YOU on the board! ;-)

A doll that just lays there... nah.

But one of those "6th Day"-esque holographic girlfriends? The kind that talk and laugh with you, but also have an "off" switch? Yeah, I could get inta that...

Dave

• free2beme
    free2beme

They are real expensive! I watched a program on that too. I think living with them, and not seeking human companionship is a sign of our times, and a shape of things to come. People want instance pleasure without all the work needed to get there, and overly complicated problems. Personally, I like the human touch and no matter how well those are made, I prefer real flesh. To each their own, and if you can afford it, go for it. Just try explaining that thing to your new girlfriend, without her freaking out and running home.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Clearly this is more a guy thing then a chick thing, cause there was only one guy doll. I say to each their own. However, does that mean if I started dating a guy and found out he had a "doll" would I continue to see him ... HECK NO. But then again, he probably would not be going for a real person if he is into dolls.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I just accidentally came upon a clip on yutuvu of a guy with his doll - it um did look a bit sad and lonely and you can see the seam on the plastic of the dolls feet, its kind of distracting... the guy looks fit and well appended though so it takes all sorts doesnt it!

• needproof
    needproof

YoursChelbie, who the hell are you to call people who own these doll's 'losers'? Sounds like a bit of the old Watchtower magic coming out in you there, you don't even know them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit