Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I'd be worried if someone introduced me to his girlfriend, "Nika" (the doll).

I'd consider them my new best friends. Then I'd invite them out in public every chance I got, I'm all for interesting free entertainment ;p

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    ::I'd be worried if someone introduced me to his girlfriend, "Nika" (the doll).

I'd consider them my new best friends. Then I'd invite them out in public every chance I got, I'm all for interesting free entertainment ;p

lol

"She... erm... doesnt say much does she?"

"No, she likes to keep to herself..."

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::ol
    "She... erm... doesnt say much does she?"
    "No, she likes to keep to herself..."

lol, yeah or:
    "What's the matter with your lady friend? She has a look on her face like she ate something sour...

(response)Yeah I don't know, that was hours ago...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL - you two are on a roll tonight arent you?!

Its the Misanthropic and Paul J comedy show guys!

Hysterical!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I would buy one, but it would probably end up cheating on me!!

• seawolf
    seawolf

I would buy one, but it would probably end up cheating on me!!
    Mine would probably cheat on me, too. Wouldn't it be wild if we caught both of our dolls together?
  • kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Mine would probably cheat on me, too. Wouldn't it be wild if we caught both of our dolls together?

Techically that wouldn't be cheating in my book!!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Paul J said, in response to,"I'd be worried if someone introduced me to his girlfriend, "Nika" (the doll)":

"I'd consider them my new best friends. Then I'd invite them out in public every chance I got, I'm all for interesting free entertainment"

"Introducing Nika, who can ataxically rollerskate with a walker and sits quietly and beautifully in her wheelchair!"

Some entertainment, lol.

Now, if only the JWs could find themselves some latex children . . .

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Techically that wouldn't be cheating in my book!!

Im waiting to see on at the lake .........used as a raft...........you might be a redneck if.....Your date can literally Float your boat.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I do have a boat purps....maybe we could use her for some tubing!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit