Real Dolls

by needproof 120 Replies latest members adult

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Has anyone seen those 'sheep' dolls...

I haven't Paul, but the jws might be interested in them, they are always looking to increase their flock

I wouldn't be surprised if a few jws have their own real dolls as well, I can imagine the reaction of the elders if anyone was caught with one, the jc would be worth recording.

• needproof
    needproof

lol fullofdoubt,

The JW sheep gag was a classic!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I just can't see throwing down over 6 grand on a gag gift.

hey - I am available for a lot less than £6K and I can make like a doll and stay still and silent (for the price of two bottles of wine) ;-)))

You want a doll of yourself ...............umm kinky

Dan - I've had this kind of weird fantasy since I saw that Cronenburg movie Dead Ringers with Jeremy Irons when I was 16.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Sheesh.............. thats sad these guys need a old experience girl magnet like myself to give them some instructions maybe, I'm in the phone book

just take a look at my picture and you'll see why I get so many woman

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    Has anyone seen those 'sheep' dolls...

I haven't Paul, but the jws might be interested in them, they are always looking to increase their flock

I wouldn't be surprised if a few jws have their own real dolls as well, I can imagine the reaction of the elders if anyone was caught with one, the jc would be worth recording.

ah must just be in the magazines I read now I've given up the Awake and Watchtower...... under the 'novelty' section.... Search on You Tube "Sheep, sex aid, Jehovah's Witness, judicial commitee"... its only a matter of time....

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::hey - I am available for a lot less than £6K and I can make like a doll and stay still and silent (for the price of two bottles of wine) ;-)))

In that case, forget my friend, is the offer still on the table for me? lol ;)

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Wow only 2 bottles of wine, I'm sure your worth more than that, in any case can I have your phone number ?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    hey - I am available for a lot less than £6K and I can make like a doll and stay still and silent (for the price of two bottles of wine) ;-)))

How about a bottle of champange and half a packet of bread sticks? (left over from my birthday party) lol

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Sheep dolls yes I remember those, is that why my cong. elders all had Velcro mittens ?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    In that case, forget my friend, is the offer still on the table for me? lol ;)

Just let me check and see how long ago PaulJ's birthday was so I can calculate how stale his sticks are !! ;-)

Hmm - bit dry. Misanthropic - I'll be right over honey!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit