How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Just the odd glance in my 'just out of the org' days, then when I realized the demons weren't going to make my kids' heads rotate 360' I started reading most days just before bed.

Now I can post, I check in whenever I sit down with a cup of tea and have PC access. It is quite addictive.

• done4good
    done4good

It really depends largely on my work schedule. If I'm working from the home office, or in the airport, (like I am now), It is quite easy to post several times a day. There are other weeks, where I'm working out of town at a customer site, and the chances are few and far between.

j

• Green Chille
    Green Chille

Sometimes I forget to access JWD

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I come here about times a week and post way too much.

abr

• xjwms
    xjwms

Some time ago I was here a lot.

Just gett'in busy lately and get here a couple of times a week.

I'll try to get to 2000 posts......when? I don't hava clue.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Diary,

I'm back with my second cup of coffee and a good day to you. Just heard on NPR that the minimum wage is proposed going up to $7.25 an hour. Wall Street DJ [?] is 13398, I think, whatever that means. Off to English class in a few --- hope the kids are listening today! Since you ate my first message, DD, I can only leave you with these few words for now. A toute a l'heure!

CoCo

• minimus
    minimus

CoCo, you're coo coo.

• lucifer
    lucifer

I used to come on a fair bit at my old job since I was on a computer all day, since I left that job a year ago I haven't been back in months, but now I'm back at a job with a computer :( haha so I'm back yet again

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...Get to work Des!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Diary,

Well, back at it. Third cup of coffee and checked in with my English class. Discussion on Treaters of Human Vision - "I" doctors. Have put up some questions, but few respond. What is the correct approach, DD? I have to get back to my education and will check in later today.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit