How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I used to be here a real lot. Now I make about 15 posts , if that,. per day and read a few other threads that interest me. Before, I'd stay on here for hours at a time and even if I was away on vaca, I used to wonder about the board. (The obsessiveness is wearing off)..... What about you?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I have a window open most times I'm on the computer.

But I don't always post. Nowhere near 15 posts a day.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

So....You are saying I only have 4 years till the obsession wears off....whew! I thought I would be obsessed forever!LOL!!

I am a stay at home mom and I check the board off and on all day, most days. I post here and there depending on whats going on and if I feel like I have something to say....So every day for me!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, the obsessiveness shows no sign of wearing off for me yet. I'm on here every day, sometimes the whole day if I'm not at work. My boyfriend says I live on the board, and he's probably right. We do have conversations in between posts, but I love this forum, and I just can't keep away from it, not at the moment anyway.

• blondie
    blondie

I read here everyday to check if I have any PMs. I average about 10 posts a day. I post a WT review weekly.

Blondie

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Days like today, when the boss is away and a pesky colleague is leaving me alone, I'm here all day.

Normal work day-never to rarely.

Weekends-I try to check in once or twice.

My hours here have decreased dramatically due to the change in jobs and workload.

• minimus
    minimus

WoW! Blondie, you've got more posts than me and you're not even on restrictions!

• vitty
    vitty

I am on here on and off all day till about 5pm.........then my son comes on and its goodbye computer

I average about 2.5 posts a day.............and I create silly topics.

Im not as obsessed as I used to be

I also wanted to say .......Fulofdoubt..............YOU were the top poster last month.!

• choosing life
    choosing life

I read every day and post when I feel like it. I do spend hours some days when I am not working. All in all, a lot of hours involved. But, it is helping me to recreate myself and stay away from toxic relationships.

Maybe this will change, but not soon I don't think. This is one of the few places where I can say what I really think without screening the content for Witness objections and raised eyebrows.

Thanks.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I used to be on all the time, but then situations changed and so I just pop in now and then. I've kind of been catching up the last couple days though as I've been home alone.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit