How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi, my names emo and I'm a JWDholic

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Hi. My name is Renee and I'm a JWDaholic .. LOL I don't post nearly as much as I read. I'm on more than I sleep every day I think. I do do some occasional work between posts. Renee

• Warlock
    Warlock

I have a window open on JWD all day Mon.-Fri. and I try to sneak on Sat. and Sun.

Warlock

• Nellie
    Nellie

Hi all - My name is Nelly and I find that I have to STOP myself from logging on sometimes. I say I'll only have one drink (I mean only look for five minutes) and two hours later . . . here I sit!

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

It is addictive. I check the posts and read new ones all during the day. There are some brilliant people on here and I have sooo enjoyed the information. I see things everyday I wish I could send to JW family & friends. I do have a way of putting my foot into my mouth so I don't post much. I did send a friend some links to info by email. When she called this weekend I said something about WTS and she came back explaining it was "New Light". I have since sent her 3 or 4 emails but she has not responded. I will wait to send anything else to her.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hello Casual and Nonchalant Users of the Forum,

None of us is obsessed nor lacking in meaningful personal relationships. We could leave momentarily and not suffer any form of withdrawal, surely no separation anxiety. Easy for you to say. I'm a people person, but I am allowing myself a rest cure due to the trauma and drama of the last five years. I am dealing with emotional turbulence with certain people---all JWs---so I find JWD a restorative and upbuilding venue. We are helping one another, which is good, but the boundaries (oceans between us) are healthy boundaries. Good fences make good neighbors. Not everyone has to be my friend. I think I am growing up. I think I'll go for a walk.

Was I wrong to stay home today to be with YOU?

Questioningly,

CoCo

• parakeet
    parakeet

Two to three times a day when I'm at home. The hours I spend on the forum are slowly dropping. I came here last spring to find up-to-date information about the JWs, but I found much, much more than that. When I can't sleep, I sometimes read old threads -- I'm up to October 2003.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

24/7

• restrangled
    restrangled

Because I am at home, I have the luxury of reading when ever I want. Mornings are especially bad, .....that first hot cup of coffee and JWD.......a real sorry a$$ addiction. Not really though! I feel this is a unique board with members wanting to connect on a level you don't see anywhere else.

We have all struggled with deep emotional turmoil from the same place, we are not looking to prove or fight about anything, just share our experiences and gain strength in our day to day lives.

Some move on and others stay. A lot come back to say hello or get renewed strength. This says a lot about the people here!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Much love to all,

r. (Aimee)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    None of us is obsessed nor lacking in meaningful personal relationships. We could leave momentarily and not suffer any form of withdrawal, surely no separation anxiety.

CoCo, I got the shakes just reading and contemplating that scenario!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit