How Often Do You Come To JWD During A Day, Week or Month??? Hours or Mins?

by minimus 559 Replies latest jw friends

• mariposa
    mariposa

I'm on and off pretty much all day monday through friday. I'm a stay at home mom too so I get the computer all day until my little rascal wants to play or the mountain of laundry is too big. We're usually out of the house on the weekends but if I get the chance I try to check in then too.

• minimus
    minimus

The "newbies" are REALLY addicted!

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I pop in and out throughout the day, and then it's pretty much on in the evenings and/or weekends (my 15 year old daughter--"You're on that website again!?") I write out flowery, well-thought out responses to several threads, and then delete them before hitting submit. It feels like I post alot, but in actuality, I rarely ever do. (Resisting the urge to delete this post!)

• Backed away
    Backed away

Working from home allows me time to pop in daily. as a newbie, I guess I spend way too much time but I find the variety of subjects fascinating. I must admit, I also wanted to get to know more of you by posting often but I am not the bible scholar many of you are but reached the same conclusion that the JW's were/are a dead end with a subject to change without notice policy to scriptural understandings.

I see myself back to listening again in the audience rather than giving the talks on the podium soon.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There's a modern phenomenon they call "screen suck" that affects people who frequently use the internet. You get sucked in and lose all sense of time. This can happen to anyone and they don't have to be members of a forum or chatroom.

I average between 6 and 7 posts per day. I like the common bond we all have. We are still like family. The old geezers in Brooklyn can't take that from us. I like that we can all discuss most any subject and the threads are not limited to one main subject such as a board about needle point or knitting or football or politics, etc.

If we're feeling melancholy or elated or angry or frustrated, even bored, we can come talk about it. When I am too busy or stressed, I might not log on everyday, but when things are quiet on the home front, I will usually log on.

Hi everybody.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I used to come here too often - I have cut down graetly in the last 4 - 6 months or so -I have nothing new to say. If I hear of any confirmed news I will of course report it.

I have done trinity threads to death and political threads.

Mainly comment on Middle Esat/Islamic threads these days

• Honesty
    Honesty

I have "ALWAYS ON" cable internet that includes an alarm that sounds every time someone posts on JWD.

I don't want to miss anything or be the last one to know about any new light on the board.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Howdy Sad Emo!

Sometimes I get the shakes too, but maybe for different reasons! Isn't it great to be here, unfettered by Theocratic rules and regs? Just be kind and thoughtful. Respect one another. I gave up my education at the AWAKE! INSTITUTE OF DUBIOUS LEARNING; the professors thought they could get away with their dishonest scholarship. Not! On-line study is the best!

With you in higher learning,

CoCo

• moshe
    moshe

I visit almost every day--- sometimes mornings, afternoons and evenings!- I only average a little over one post per day. It's hard to have an original thought on this forum and be the first to post it.- there are too many good critical thinkers here!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

OMG, I'm on here all the time. Right now I'm having an anxiety attack because I am spending the night tomorrow at my sister's to "try and teach her how to cook" for thanksgiving.

I come on when I wake up, and when I walk in the door after work. I have no life right now. This is part of my world. I wonder all the time how everyone here is.

I have a year clean, mainly because of all of you. Right now, it's really hard. So I'm here more.

You are all my family, and my friends.

shelley

I'm a JWDaholic!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit